Chapter 8: C H A O S

[Y/N POV]

I transformed, and I looked ridiculous. I looked over to the city, and I sighed in sadness, saying to myself, "I can't believe that I'm razing this city to the ground". I glanced over to Master Fu's place, and I located the other miraculous. I teleported to Master Fu's place, and the old man was shocked to see me with the butterfly and the peacock miraculous, unified.

Fu: Hawkmoth!

The Stranger: No.... Hawkmoth.. is dead..

The old man gasped by my words; he wasted no time, and he transformed into his superhero or power ranger form or shit.

Jade Turtle: Then who are you!?

The Stranger: Me? Heh... I sometimes ask myself that... But in this situation... I have many names: The Being Nobody Knows, A Male Reader Avatar, The Stranger......... Y/N L/N....

Jade Turtle: Y/N L/N....? B-But... That's not possible-

The Stranger: At this point, everything is possible. You of all people should've known that..

Jade Turtle: Then what are you doing here-

The Stranger: You KNOW what I want, old man..

Jade Turtle: The Miraculouses...

The Stranger: Ding Ding Ding. Now step aside..

Jade Turtle: I won't let you!

I took a very deep sigh, looked down, shook my head in disappointment, and looked back at the old man.

The Stranger: Shame...

The old man got disintegrated into tiny pieces, and I grabbed the Turtle Miraculous and wore it; the kwami appeared itself

Wayzz: W-What have you done...?

The Stranger: I'm sorry Wayzz.. I gave him a chance.. and he blew it.

I proceed towards where Fu hides the other miraculouses, and I grab the box. I open it, and I teleport on top of the Eiffel Tower. I conjure a table, and I place the box on it, and I slowly take out all of the miraculouses from the box. I detransformed, and I placed the Miraculouses I wore on the table as well, and all the kwamis came out.

Y/N: Hello there little ones.. The time has come...

The kwamis looked at each other in confusion, and the kwami of the rooster miraculous spoke up and asked.

Orikko: T-Time for what?

Y/N: For Chaos.....

Ziggy: B-But Master.. The miraculouses purpose is to not use it for evil-

Y/N: I know... That's why I am asking you all to find a right and perfect user.. Find them, tell them your new purpose..

Trixx: What is our new purpose?