Chapter 2: Stone Heart

[A day later]

I am sleeping in my room, even though I don't need sleep.. I want to be immersed to my new life! >:)

John: My lord- I mean.. Y/N it is time to wake up! It's your first day of school today.

Y/N: Yeah yeah.... I'll be there in a minute....

I got up from my bed and I stretched my upper body and after that I scratched my back. I walked towards the bathroom mirror and I look like a complete mess.... Well with my powers I can change that, I flicked my fingers and I am already bathed and completely hygienic. I smiled at the mirror and holy shit I am handsome as fuck. I left the bathroom and I went to the kitchen to eat some breakfast.

Y/N: Morning.

John: Morning Y/N

Layla: Good Morning Y/N

I sat down at the table and crack my knuckles for a bit.

Y/N: So what is for breakfast?

Layla: Bacon and eggs.

She places the breakfast down on the table with a smile on her face.

Y/N: Ah classic breakfast eh?

I grabbed a spoon and fork and I start munching on my breakfast and HOLY COW!

Okay okay I'll stop with this memes. Anyways, HOLY SHIT the bacon and eggs tasted really good!!

Y/N: Damn "mom". It tastes really good!

Layla: Thank you Y/N

I finished up the breakfast and I burped out really loud.

Y/N: Oops excuse me.

Both John and Layla laughed at my burp, and I laughed as well. After the whole laughing, I stood up, headed towards the sinks, and cleaned my plate. After that, I grabbed my toothbrush and toothpaste, and I started brushing my teeth. I hummed to the song "Crazy on You" by Heart. Say it got me thinking. I should get some croissants from the bakery for my snack later! I finished taking a toothbrush, I took my bag and my skateboard, and I said goodbye to my parents.

Y/N: Bye mom. Bye dad.

John: Bye Y/N!

Layla: Have fun in school Y/N!

I used the elevator down to the ground floor, and while waiting, I looked at the elevator mirror. I was fixing my hair a bit, and then I pulled my sleeve up and flexed my right bicep. Damn Y/N, you are buff as fuck. I pulled my sleeve down, and I am getting ready to exit the elevator. The elevator opens up, and I leave the building. I put down my skateboard, and I skated to the bakery. Minutes later, I reached the bakery. I hopped off my skateboard, grabbed it, and placed it on the strap of my backpack. I walked into the bakery.

Sabine: Oh! Morning Y/N!

Y/N: Morning Sabine.

Tom: Hm? OH! Hello Y/N. How may we help you today?