Chapter 10: I Never Was On Your Side

[3rd POV]

The Stranger: How FUCKING unfortunate..

The few remaining heroes transformed, and they took their stances. The Stranger didn't take a stance; he just shrugged and swung his arms like he didn't care.

The Stranger smiled under his mask, and he gestured for them to come and attack him, but Rooster Bold gave himself the ability to negate the Stranger's attacks. Ladybug used her lucky charm, and the object that was given to her was a sword. The ladybug hero and the heroes looked confused as to why it's a sword.

Ladybug: A sword..? But...

The Ladybug hero looks around to see if there are any hints or things to use to her advantage, but it just points over to the Stranger's mask. The ladybug hero smiles at this, and she points her index finger to the stranger's mask.

Ladybug: It's the mask. His weakness is the mask.

The Stranger: Hehehe.. Are you sure about that little lady?

Ladybug: I am 100% sure..

The Stranger: Heh okay, as you say so.. Now..

The katana on his hand morphed into a gunblade, and as he pointed the gun at them, the sky became clear and the full moon shone on them. The heroes were intimidated by this, but they kept their stance, and they showed greatness by being brave.

The Stranger was impressed by this, and he holstered his gun. They looked confused, and the Stranger tipped his hat to them.

The Stranger: You didn't get scared.. I'm impressed. How about I offer you all a deal that you all can't refuse.

They still kept their stance, and they don't trust him. He nodded, and he understood about them not trusting him. So he showed them something that'll change their minds.

The Stranger: Hmm.. I guess this will change your minds..

The Stranger snapped his finger, and the night sky became a good sunny day. The heroes were shocked, and all of their fallen comrades were fully recovered, and they were by their sides. The chaos all around Paris dispersed. Ladybug looks at him cautiously curious.

Ladybug: "Who is this man..?"

The Stranger: "I am The Being Nobody Knows"

Ladybug: You.. you can read my mind..?

The Stranger: Of course. I can do things that are beyond reasoning and logic. Wanna hear my deal now?

She was having second thoughts, and she nodded. The stranger smiled at this, and he bowed in appreciation.

The Stranger: Splendid.. 

Ladybug: What's your offer..?

The Stranger: I offer you... a truce..

Ladybug: A truce?

The Stranger: Yes.. a truce to stop all of this madness. If you take the offer, everything will be back to normal.. Being a superhero and all other shit you all do.

Ladybug: And if I refuse....?

The Stranger: If you refuse then.. We will continue our battle.. but this time.. your fellow fallen heroes will be with you till I am defeated.

Ladybug: Hmm..... Give me a sec..

The Stranger: Take your time... But not too long...

She turns her back at The Stranger, and the heroes huddle up to discuss the offer, and The Stranger is just standing there waiting for their response.