Chapter 1

Sunset Shimmer Pov

I was walking through the hallways of Canterlot High with my friends when I saw Principal Luna walking with a boy who looked shockingly like me. This new guy had a unique style that blends elements of casual and a hint of goth he wore a black hoodie that would hide his bright hair perfectly if his hood was up, paired with loose-fitting sweatpants and high-top tennis shoes. He sports medium length, fiery red hair that cascades in waves, reminiscent of the setting sun's glow. His deep amber eyes mirror the warmth of a twilight sky. His skin is fair, providing a striking contrast to his fiery hair.

Twilight:Hey Sunset did you ever have a twin brother?

Sunset:If I did, I wasn't aware of him.

Luna:Ah, Sunset Shimmer ironic that I run into you while showing Mr. Skies around.

Sunset:What do you mean ironic that you ran into me?

Luna:Well while showing our new student Sunny Skies around a lot of people and even I remarked on how he looks a lot like you.

Sunny: And now I really see it.

He extended his hand to me.

Sunny: Sunny Skies pleasure to meet you.

I smiled and took his hand and shook it.

Sunset: Pleasure to meet you too Sunny, I'm Sunset Shimmer.

He gives me a smile that I could only relate to Rainbow Dash's. I smiled back then my gaze met the design on the front of his hoodie. It was of a computer with some kind of code coming out of the screen.

 It was of a computer with some kind of code coming out of the screen

Sunny: Interested by my hoodie huh?

Sunset:Uh yeah. It's very interesting.

Sunny: Found it at a garage sale for a sweet deal, and honestly since then the design on it has been my emblem. I don't go anywhere without my hoodie.

Rainbow:With good reason. It looks awesome!

Luna: I am glad you're getting along with some of the students, but we still have to get the rest of the tour done.

Sunny:(😅) Heh right. Anyway pleasure to meet you all.

Mane 6:Bye.

They walked away and we continued to class.

Sunny Skies Pov

A week or so later after being transferred to Canterlot High I became close friends with Sunset Shimmer and her friends. Anyway we were on our way to Camp Everfree. I had a seat next to this guy with blue hair and looked like he was a part of a rock band of some kind.

 I had a seat next to this guy with blue hair and looked like he was a part of a rock band of some kind