Chapter 3

Sunny Skies Pov

As I was about to continue I felt something land on my nose. All I could confirm was that it was cold and wet

Sunny:Huh?

Celestia: What's wrong Sky?

Sunny:Call me crazy, but was there rain mentioned in the forecast?

Luna: Can't say there was.

Weirdly enough after I asked that question the temperature dropped drastically. What I could only assume were snowflakes started to fall, and the wind started to pick up a lot. We all ran towards what I believe was the art and crafts/ baking building.

Sunset: Snow? In the middle of spring? That's odd...

Flash:Sky buddy I think what you felt back then was a snowflake.

Timber (😡):Well this went south quickly didn't it Gloriosa?

Gloriosa (😡): Look, this isn't my fault! How was I supposed to know it was going to snow in the middle of spring?

Rainbow:All right, calm down both of you. It's not anyone's fault. So we had a odd change in weather. Big whoop. We can still try and make this work.

I stood next to the window as the others argued. Sunset Shimmer walked over to me.

Sunset: Crazy huh...

Rarity:Ugh! I'll say. Who would have thought that horrible weather like this could come out of the blue?

Apple Jack: Seems awfully suspicious... Even for my case.

Pinkie: I can second that.

Everyone started to sit at the tables, and those who didn't got on their phone trying to figure out what was going on. As I gazed around in wonder, my friends and I were still on our phones, trying to make sense of the bizarre weather outside. Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle exchanged puzzled glances.

Sunset:This weather is beyond strange. I've never seen anything like it.

Twilight:And it's not showing up on any weather app or website. This can't be a natural occurrence.

Curiosity got the better of me, and I pulled out my phone, tapping the screen. A soft, radiant glow enveloped the device, catching the attention of my friends.

Sunny:What's happening to my phone?

Suddenly, not only mine but also each of my friends' phones started to shine with an otherworldly light. This other worldly light soon became a huge tsunami wave.

 This other worldly light soon became a huge tsunami wave

3rd Person Pov

The wave hit everyone, but it didn't injure them or making them wet. However, the mane 7, Sunny Skies, Flash Sentry, Timber Spruce, and Spike were missing. All those who went missing fell through what could only be described as a void made of odd shapes, symbols, and sounds which was mostly shrouded out by their streaming. Soon enough the void separated the missing teenagers and Dog into two groups, then the void turned into bright blue skies with the teens 50 feet in the air. The ground became closer then.

*Bam!*

They hit the ground knocking them unconscious. Their phones still emitting a otherworldly light transformed into devices similar to their cellphones, but had different functions other than to call, text, and play games. This is where our heroes' journey begins.

 This is where our heroes' journey begins