Chapter 2

Sunny Skies Pov

After everyone made their suggestion we got assigned our tents to unpack. As I unpacked I got out my notebook on all the electrical disturbances and events that happened around me as a child. I then remembered a fight that I experienced when I was just barely four. This giant Dinosaur like creature saved me from a collapsing build back in Highton View Terrace.

*Flashback*

Dinosaur creature: Rrr!

Y. Sunny: Koromon?

Koromon?: I'm Greymon now.

He said looking at me while shaking off the debris on his head.

Y. Sunny: You can be whoever you want, big guy.

Greymon then looked at the other monster and roared.

GREYMON: Roar!

Parrot Monster: Kree!

Greymon stood upright and started to spew flames from his mouth at the feathered monstrosity.

GREYMON: Nova Flame!

The parrot looking monster screamed in pain from the fire. They then charged at each other exchanging strong punches with their big meaty claws.

Y. Sunny: Don't quit!

Greymon was then flipped on his back as the parrot Monster shot electrical blasts at Greymon.

PARROT Monster: Sonic Destroyer!

Greymon went unconscious after the initial blast.

Y. Sunny: Greymon. Huh?

I looked over to the parrot monster who creeped closer to us.

Y. Sunny:Greymon, wake up! He's coming!

I slowly started to break down into tears knowing that there was nothing I could do to wake him up. I put my hand on his skin still crying. Greymon suddenly shot awake and roared, causing me to suddenly stop my crying and gave a smile knowing he was alive.

GREYMON: Roar!

Y. Sunny: Go for it!

GREYMON: Pepper Flame!

*Flashback end*

I continued to unpack after looking over my notes. After unpacking I learned everyone was pitching in to help fix the docks. Personally I genuinely didn't care about that I would work a bit while on this camping trip. I helped getting the building supplies and tool boxes. An hour or so later we told campfire stories, but when we made it to Rarity she literally told a shitty version of a fashionista creepypasta.

Applejack: (smiling mockingly) Uh, that was a terrifyin’ story.

Rainbow: (snickering, whispering) Yeah. I’m terrified she’ll try to tell it again! (Principal Luna cleared her throat)

Luna: Anyone else have a spooky story?

I smiled and stood up.

Sunny: I have a story that's not necessarily scary, but it's a true one regardless of what people say. It's more scary to me because no one believes what I saw, but I'm not expecting any of you to believe me.

Rainbow: Well let's hear it regardless. It will probably be better than Rarity's.

Rarity:Hey! Mine was scary.

Principal Luna: That's enough all of you. You have the floor Sky.

Sunny:It all started when I was nearing my fourth birthday. I was up at about 9:00 at night making my third or fourth trip to the bathroom when I noticed my dad's computer was making weird noises. These noises were almost unnatural in a way almost like they where...alive.

Snips throws arms around Snails’ shoulders and shivers against him; they are both promptly swept up by an equally jittery Bulk.

Sunny:Soon a red light and code was pushing itself out of the computer, and honestly I didn't know if I was dreaming or not. The next thing I knew it was the next morning, and my mom told me to take care of her cat while she was going out for a few errands. I soon got out of my bed and found a odd egg amongst my plushies.

Fluttershy:How odd?

Sunny: Well...It was roughly the size of a ostrich's egg maybe a little bigger, it was mostly white except for the two red wiggly lines going from right to left. Anyway I got up did everything I normally would in the morning eat, get dressed for the day, and take care of my mom's cat after I took care of all of that I went to watch the egg just to notice it was missing.

Sunset: Missing? How does something like that go missing?

Sunny:I don't know, I looked all over my apartment for it and then saw the empty shell of the egg in the kitchen. I tried looking for the baby that was inside of it mostly looking for it under the chairs and couches. I finally found it, but it was anything but a bird.

Flash: What do you mean?

Sunny:It looked a lot like a mammal, but it was a little black ball with eyes and two lumps on the top of its body almost like ears. I presumed it was hungry so I got a little bit of my favorite cereal in my hand and held it out to the odd creature, and it took the food happily.

Principal Celestia:Did you try to figure out what it was?

Sunny: Great question. I did as a matter of fact I went to my dad's computer to do a little research and after a few minutes it started to freak out. Scared out of my mind thinking I did something to my dad's computer I jumped out of the chair and went to run over to the little creature. Weirdly enough it wasn't exactly the same thing how I left it.

Twilight:What do you mean?

Sunny:Well when I came back to it, the creature looked more reptilian with two  antenna or ears of some kind coming off its head. Not to forget to mention it was pink.

Rarity: What kind of pink? Pastel? Hot?

Apple Jack:Dad blame it! Not everything dealing with color has to be politically correct according to fashionistas Rarity. Now shush and let the boy finish his story.

Rarity: Hmph!

Sunny: Anyway. This new pink creature looked at me the same way the black one did when I gave it food. It then started speaking to me saying "Hey buddy got any more food?"

Timber: More food? Are we talking about the same creature anymore?