𝑃𝐴𝑅𝑇 𝑂𝑁𝐸

MAIVY POV

"Mami! I cant believe you've made us move to Seattle! You know it rains here like everyday!" I whine, face planting my head into the kitchen counter.

"I'm sorry, I know you loved your old school. But new things may come here! It could be even better, don't lose hope." She smiles brightly at me.

"Can I at least miss out on school today, i'm not ready mami." I sigh, putting my face in my hands.

"Nonsense, it's highschool. Your grades matter." She shakes her head. "I don't need good grades, I just need a spot on the new cheer team. I hope they're nice." I tried to be optimistic but, it wasn't working.

"Go get ready for school, you don't want to be late." My mom turns around, flipping some pancakes. I hop off the kitchen stool, walking upstairs. I get greeted with my dad, just now waking up. "Hi papa."

"Hi mija, go get ready for school. We don't want to be late on the first day." He places a kiss on my forehead.

~

I curl the last bits of my long cherry red hair, I was wearing low rise baggy jeans, with some boxers, the waistband risen up a bit. I wore a white crop top, matching it with a white beanie on my head.

For makeup, it was always just lashes concealer and lipgloss. I had very full eyebrows, no need to do anything to them.

I skip down the stairs, throwing my school bag over my shoulder. "Wow, Mai look so pretty." Cami, my baby sister compliments me.

I smile crouching down to her level. "Do you think i'm gonna get into the cheer team Cami." I knew she would be honest, kids were always honest.

So honest it hurt sometimes.

"Of course, you will." She giggles, hugging me. "Thank you baby." I kiss both her cheeks, picking her up as I run down the stairs. "Papa, did you get my new shoes I asked for?" I huff, out of breath.

"They're in the shoe closet." He points, I put Cami down opening the door. My old converse were really getting jacked up, so I got new ones.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." I smile, putting them on.

Most people wouldn't expect me to be a cheerleader, just based on my choice of clothing. But cheer really was my passion, I loved dancing.

Just dance and cheer in general.

"Okay i'm ready let's go." I take his car keys, walking out the door.

"I'm driving because, I need to practice." I grin at my father. "Just don't crash and i'm good." He gets into the passenger seat. I put directions to school on the gps.

It didn't take long till we got there, only seven minute drive. I hop out the drivers seat, handing my dad the keys. "Bye papa, pick me up at 3:00 okay?" I say.

He waves goodbye, I turn my back walking into the school. I saw a sign that said attendance office, I walk over to it. "Hi, i'm Maivy, where is the gym for the cheer tryouts?" I ask, with a bright smile.

I had to make a good impression on everyone.

"It's in the A hallway, um.. hey, Tom. Be a sweetheart and show her where the gyms are." She yells out, to the guy leaning against the lockers.

I turn my back, looking him up and down. Hm, not bad looking. "Can you get someone else to do it? I'm busy." He looks me up and down.

"Don't, give me attitude Kaulitz. Just take her." The lady says sternly, he rolls his eyes motioning for me to follow him. I follow closely behind him, though he was quite literally speed walking.

"You're walking too fast, slow down." I run up, catching up to him. "You're just too slow, also the no bra was a bold choice." He moves his gaze down to my chest. "And why are you looking." I reply.

"I have eyes, and they were meant for staring." Tom laughs. "I got them pierced last year, you like?" I ask looking down to my boobs.

"I'm not sure if I were to respond with the wrong thing i'd get in trouble." He chuckles. "Just say it, I don't mind." I shrug. "You know, imma hold off on that. For now." Tom plasters a smirk onto his face.

"Whatever you want pretty boy." I nudge his shoulder. "Wish I could say the same about you." Tom starts to walk even faster, was he kidding?

I run up, catching up to him. "What was that supposed to mean?" I move some hair that had gotten stuck to my lipgloss.

"Don't know, girls with nipple piercings don't exactly give off low body count type." He snickers.

"I've just fucking met you and you're thinking about my body count? What does it matter?" I look him up and down in disgust.

"Doesn't matter nothing, cause it certainly won't go up one higher here." He laughs, opening the gym door widely for me.

"Fuck you." I scoff, walking into the gym.

Immediately I get bombarded with all of the cheerleaders eyes all on me. "Hi, i'm Maivy. Here for tryouts?" I point to the sign.

"You're here for cheer tryouts?" The girl who seemed to have probably been the captain walked up to me. Analyzing my style. "I am." I reply, simply.

"Let's see what you've got, red."