3- Letters From No One

[Back at the Dursleys'. Petunia and a bundled up Dudley come in.]

"It's all right, sweetheart. It's all right." Petunia assures a distressed Dudley.

[They walk in the living room. Harry and Vernon enter. Vernon slams the door and shoves Harry against a wall, taking his hair.]

"Ow!" Harry shouts.

People start raging at the man on the screen. Screaming at him while Harry sinks further into his seat. Sirius is growling and barking up a storm and trying to fight the screen but is held back by a furious Remus, who is barely holding himself back as well. Hermione and Ron are angry that Harry, they never found out just how bad Harry's home life is like.

Harry never wanted people to find out about his home life, he always kept quiet about it. The closest he got to speaking about it was when he was telling Val that he sometimes gets bad mouthed and locked up in the house. Even when he told Val that, she was angry that they treated him that way. Speaking of, he looks at said girl.

Val sits stiff between her partners while the demigods cautiously watch her, having seen her rage before. Val's hair is a tress of light brown absent of her emotions, her hands clutched tightly on her lap. She's taking deep breaths before she finally snaps.

"Enlève tes sales mains de lui, sale moldu! Je vais te jeter dans le Tartare et profiter de ta souffrance!" Val stands while yelling at the screen, her hair a blazing red and her face contorted in rage. (Get Your Filthy Hands Off Of Him You Filthy Muggle! I Will Throw You Into Tartarus And Enjoy Your Suffering!)

Those who understand and know French are shocked by her words. The people from the wizarding world are shocked by her outburst, having never seen her this angry before.

"Valentina!" Eleanor yells at her stepdaughter while Elliott looks wide eyed at his niece, proud of her. Her father was known for openly expressing his emotions like all the Allens; however, Eleanor likes to hide her emotions. When Samuel died, Eleanor took on the raising of Valentina mostly alone which greatly influenced the girl.

"Comment ose-t-il mettre la main sur mon frère! Je vais lui couper les mains sales!" Val reaches for her bracelet to get her sword like she's going to crawl through the screen and kill him. (How Dare He Lay His Hands On My Brother! I Will Chop Off His Filthy Hands!)

Percy and Annabeth quickly grab Val before she can cut the screen, "Let's not destroy the screen, even if you are protecting your brother." Annabeth squeezes her hand as she and Percy sit her back down in her seat.

"Wise girl is right, When you calm down why don't you sit with Harry to reassure yourself that he's okay?"

People just watch as the two manage to calm the raging girl. Having never seen Valentina Allen, resident school beauty, lose her cool like that. The purebloods are shocked by her words, the gods not so much.

Once Val calms down, she gives Percy and Annabeth quick kisses which normally last longer but she's still angry and wants to sit by Harry to reassure herself. When Val goes over to where her other friends are sitting, Percy slides down the couch to Annabeth's side wrapping his arms around her.

Hermione and Ron scoot down so Val can sit by Harry's side, not wanting her to rage again. Once she's seated, her hair is full of multiple streaks of colors; gray, pink, red, blue; while the people from the wizarding world just stare at her.

"What language was she speaking? And what did she say?" Someone calls out.

"She was speaking french, she basically threatened him that she would throw him into tartarus and enjoy his suffering. And that she would chop off his hands for laying a hand on her brother." Draco Malfoy answers the person, as he is coming down from his shock.