5- Diagon Alley

[The next day, in the streets of London. Harry and Hagrid are in the underground tube.]

Harry reads the list, "First year students will require: three sets of work robes, one wand." He turns to Hagrid.

"Essential bit of equipment, Harry." Hagrid tells the boy.

"One pair of dragon-hide gloves." He turns to Hagrid again, "Hagrid, do they mean for a real dragon?"

"Well, they don't mean a penguin, do they? Heh. Crikey, I'd love a dragon." Hagrid smiles at the boy who looks at him.

People laugh at Hagrid's joke while Hagrid sniffles missing Norberta.

"You'd like a dragon?" Harry questions, curious about Hagrid.

"Vastly misunderstood beasts, Harry. Vastly misunderstood." Hagrid suddenly eyes a woman, and then he nods. The woman returns to reading her paper.

The Greeks have mixed feelings about dragons as they have their uses, but sometimes they have to avoid them to not get killed.

The animal lovers, especially Charlie Weasley, nod along, agreeing with his words.

[The next scene, Hagrid and Harry are walking down the streets.]

"All students must be equipped with... one standard size 2 pewter cauldron and may bring, if they desire, either an owl, a cat, or a toad. Could we find all this in London?" Harry questions as they walk down the street.

"If you know where to go." Ron tells his best friend who starts to laugh. They look at him confused, but Harry just gestures to the screen.

"If you know where to go." Hagrid gestures forward.

His words make the friend group laugh while Ron looks shocked as his friends laugh at him. Yellow bleeds out into Valentina's hair. Everyone else looks at the group confused.

[They walk towards a corner store, and as they get closer, the sign above it has "The Leaky Cauldron" magically appearing. They enter the Leaky Cauldron. There was music and several patrons that are speaking to each other.]

"Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?" Tom, the bar keeper asks.

"No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helpin' young Harry here buy his school supplies." Hagrid gestures to the boy next to him.

"You shouldn't have said that, Hagrid." McGonagall tells the man, shaking her head, and Hagrid looks a little embarrassed.

"Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter!" Tom shouts. The pub immediately goes silent, and everyone notices.

The wizarding people are shocked at the silence in the place. It has never been that quiet before. The Weasley twins cheer for the boy.

"It's never been quiet in that place." Tonks says, shocked.

A man comes up and shakes Harry's hand. "Welcome back, Mr. Potter. Welcome back."

A witch comes up and shakes Harry's hand, as well. "Doris Crockford, Mr. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last."

[A man in robes with a turban on his head appears. It is Professor Quirrell.]

At the sight of the man, makes those who know him cringe and scowl at him, especially Harry.

"Harry P-potter. C-can't tell you how p-pleased I am to meet you." Quirrell stutters to the boy.

The Greeks look at the man on screen with narrowed eyes, their instincts setting off.