caught

Sasuke pov:

I wake up seeing a blode on the side of me sleeping peacefully, I realized where we were
I began shaking Naruto trying to wake him up,

" You idiot, wake up" Sasuke says.

"noo, 8 more minutes!" Naruto barely managed to say while asleep turning around tucking in the blankets.

"YOU ASS WAKE UP"
Sasuke violently shakes Naruto, "HUH WHA- IM AWAKE IM AWAKE!"
"dumbass" Sasuke says, "Huh! Where are we?" Naruto asks Sasuke, "it's an room behind the closet, You better NOT tell anyone about it, I swear Naruto if u do you won't be living for another day."

Sasuke answer's to narutos question. "Yeah yeah I got it jeez."

The blonde reply,

"このバカ" (you idiot) the Raven hissed at the blonde..

Sasukes pov:

I start moving the bookshelf while Naruto followed behind, " thank God their still asleep," Naruto whispered, "yeah your right, now come on." I whispered back, he followed behind me while we walked in my room to see a Pink haired girl in front of us, "so your not gonna explain where you BOTH been this whole night!?" The pinknette asked with a very annoyed and frustrated tone with a attitude.

"At-" "we were visiting a mountain out of boredom. " the blonde was cut off by the Raven, "without me? Did you even think to ask me." "Yes, yes I did but you were having your "beauty sleep" so I didn't wake you up." I replied.

I started to feel awkward I don't know why, I realized I was holding narutos hand when we came out the room while I dragged him to my room.

"Sasuke, I don't have beauty sleep." The pinknette replied confusingly.

"Are you lying?" The pinknette stepped up closer to me getting in my face, I got embarrassed and even more awkward.

Naruto's pov:

Are they arguing or are they about too? Hmm who cares. Oh, look-ie here! Sasukes holding hands with me behind his back that's kinda weird, whatever! "Are you lying?" I can't help but hear Sakura ask Sasuke that with a serious tone. They made eye contact besides me, ouch!, I felt sasuke's grip on my hand get tighter than before, my hand is turning red ow ow ow!

"Sasuke.." I mumbled "no I'm not lying." The Raven replied to the pinknette with a even more serious tone than hers, he stepped closer to her making them see the height difference.

"Sasuke..." I mumbled again.

I felt the grip get even more tight, it hurts now, "sasuke." I whispered.

"Hn" He whispers, "your grip is too tight, can u let go." I asked

"No." He replies.

"..."

"Sure, then what's this?" The pinknette walked behind us and pulled our arms up revealing our holding hands, not one, but 2 gasps heard from the corner of the room and that's when we saw, sai, and kiba staring at what happened. "What the fuck is this Sasuke?! Explain why you both were gone for the whole nigh!?"

"WE WASNT!" The Raven yelled at the pinknette, his grip started squeezing my hand and wrist, "Sasuke let go that hurts." I told the raven.

"FUCKING SHUT UP!" The Raven shouted at me with a frustrated and angry tone. Sai walked up in front of us both then glared at Sasuke "Don't talk to him that way, you heard him, it hurts." sai forced our hands to break free.
Sakura got in the middle of Sasuke "Don't talk to Sasuke that way u freak" She told sai, Kiba and his dog just watching eating popcorn.
"Oh I know something you don't, I know where they actually were and you don't, 2 small gasps from me and Sasuke with wide eyes, I was surprised by what sai said, I backed up from them, Sasuke pushes Sakura out the way then points his finger on his chest giving him a "shut the fuck up" glare "heh" was heard from sai

]

Sai walks to me and grab's my waist with his main arm and hand then my wrist with this other hand, "Naruto we're leaving this crap"

"Wait! Where are we going?!" (Naruto)

"Somewhere away from them, my (sai) place"

Sasuke's pov:

Fuck! Why am I so mad right Now, wait? His place? what if he tries to touch Naruto in a sexual way, I don't want his hands on him, never.

I grab narutos wrist and pulls him back, "where do you think you're going??" I asked.

"Let go of me."

Naruto demands

"No." I replied.

"let go of him." Kiba comes over and glares at me.

"tch, Naruto you're coming with me." i snatched narutos hand out of sais and snatched my arm away from Kiba and Sai, "S-SASUKE WAIT!" The pinknette shouts.
I ran out the door to unlocking the backdoor then running with Naruto they chased after me

A sudden kick caught me off guard. And separated me and Naruto. It shocked me to see it was from him.
"SASUKE.. I KNOW I SAID YES TO YOU BUT HOW CAN I SHOW THAT KIND OF LOVE TO YOU IF YOUR DOING THIS!"

I realized he was tearing up full of anger I look behind him just to see Sakura and Sai with wide eyes on what he said,

"Sasuke... what does Naruto mean by that.. what did you ask him..?"Sakura asks concerning

"Naruto." Sai asks

A small gasp is heard from Naruto before him turning around.

Naruto's pov:

I can't believe the word's that just came out my mouth
.. specially in front of Sakura and sai..i what do they think of me now, I don't wanna lose them as friends. I. need no one else but her now. I started running and jumping tree to tree looking back watching Sasuke chase after me.

I finally reach her house knocking non stop I started to cry uncontrollably she opens the door, I fell into her chest crying on my knees crouching. "N-naruto! W-whats wrong?"
Hinata asks, "p-please hic, let me come in hic".. I managed to say while crying on her chest, I look back up at her then saw her wide eyes and turned around to see Sasuke looking worried, "Sasuke you can come in too.." She tells the Raven. We all walked in and I finished crying, "um guys I'm gonna take a bath.. you both cam um.. talk about something or whatever t-that happened now..." hinata tells them both

"okay..!" I slowly walked over to the kitchen to the right.  after getting water I came back Wow, this is awkward I relaxed on the couch then felt some pressure and opened my eyes to see a Raven on top of me looking me dead in the eyes. "hey naruto I'm so so sorry about what happened , off topic but.. I think I'm gonna break up with Sakura, I feel like.. I'm better without a couple in my life" the Raven suddenly whispered
I didn't listen to an word he said
"I lov-" I felt sleepy and dosed off to the sound of that whispering.

Sasuke's pov, "I love you but like a friend of course"..

Of course this idiot decides to sleep ill just sleep with him, I got the blankets out then croched all the way to his lower waist more into his lap then his seal mark and rested my head and put the blankets over us then began getting into a deep sleep before grabbing his hand and putting mines under his back.

A/N wow 1k words is more then what I've wrote, as a first time writer