Sasuke Uchiha and naruto Uzumaki is missing.

sasuke's pov:

After 3 days full of jealousy, Naruto, sai, and gaara became so close it was like they were secretly together,  I have so much jealousy built inside me, I can't take it anymore,  if  I can't even have him Than no one can, I'll wait for my chance,

I began going to naruto's favorite swing since we was younger,  "hey dobe."

"Oh Heya sasuke!" Naruto chuckled through his words, "you damn idiot."

"SASSUKEE" Sakura shouts. "Oh, Hey sakura" I greeted her with a kiss.

I saw Naruto walking off, his hands were clenched,  It looked like he were about to fall, after some hours I began getting worried I haven't seen him since,  

"hey, Sasuke, since your narutos favorite friend, have you seen Naruto lately?"   Sai asked me "no I haven't, earlier I was just with him but, he left so suddenly."     "oh.. thanks for answering though" He walks off, i started to hear him talk on the phone, but with who? "Huh, get gaara, Sasuke, and everyone else?    Alright Alright I will!
"SASUKE! HELP ME GATHER EVERYONE" "hn, got it"

After 5 minutes of getting everyone that's the closest to naruto, soon sai puts  his phone on speaker and we began to hear tsunade. "So you're telling me no one has seen Naruto, at all?"

"Yes"     "Naruto has been missing for quite a while right now and we went to check for him, we found him in a puddle of dried blood on his bed, he was unconscious,  right now he's in the hospital,  room 206,  he still hasn't woke up and we still haven't found out the cost yet, there isn't cuts anywhere on his body, he has a fever right now, not a bad one but,  if anyone knows Naruto more than he could know himself,  please arrive. This is an demand."

Some gasps heard by, Kiba, sai, hinata, and Sakura, all of us shocked, "I'll go." Gaara confidently says, he starts heading to the medical field,  Sakura also goes, including me, we arrived at the location and ran up the stairs to Naruto,

"Hey naruto you idiot wake up!"

"We've already tried that." Tsunade says with guilt.    "I'll try and heal him!"
  Sakura begins building up her Chakra and places it on narutos chest, he begins waking up, a tight hug from gaara before he could even open his eyes, I felt even more jealousy,  some few nights pasted by, I gained nothing but more jealousy,  I had enough,  I went to have a boys and girls night out with naruto we all got wasted and began sleeping, I stayed awake, I went to narutos room to see him peacefully sleep but I stopped my tracks to see hinata on the side, I clenched my fists but I saw naruto awaking,  I quickly got him a drink.

Naruto's pov:

I waked up to the sound of moving shit. I walked to the kitchen to see Sasuke preparing some drinks, "heynn.. sasuke"

"Oh naruto! Good morning night, ha."

"oh.. thanks for the drink"

I peacefully drank it so it won't be to waste, I felt dizzy, like a lot, I soon went to the couch and dosed off.

I  soon wake up  to the sound of chains I find myself chained up to a chair making eye contact with sasuke.     "Hi, hah,narutoo"  He laughed his way through his words staring at me with a knife, I couldn't speak.      "MWH MHn HM NHHM"  I muttered through the tape.    "Huh, can't hear ya" He pulls off the tape, "WHERE THE FUCK AM I!?"  I yelled at him, demanding an answer.    "with me, somewhere very safe. No one will take you from me! Aren't you happy"     "NO! LET ME GO!" "NNNMH"   before I could even speak he put the tape back on.

"Shush now. You don't wanna get cut, Do you?"     He rubs the knife against my Chin Leaving a scratch.    "Aww, Naruto?"     "Nnh!" I turned my Head the other way while he backed up the knife.

"Don't give me that treatment."     I felt my cheeks being squeezed and I open my eye's to see an Raven with a annoyed tone squeezing my face Forcing me to make eye contact, "you need punishment." He puts a cloth over my face and I soon began dosing off to sleep from lack of oxygen,      

ah.. my head hurts, i-i... I find myself still chained up but on a bed, I onlybhave on shorts and my shirt, I'm uncomfortable,  at the corner of my eye I see sasuke coming in, I looked around me all I see Is tools,  sharp tools. He comes closer to my face,     "be good okay?"    "nNHU"  He pulled off the tape of my mouth,   "stay very quiet."     "NO!!" I yelled at him, he looked at me with his cold eyes, he walks to a small. Knife than grabs my thigh, "LET GO OF ME!!"      I shouted at Sasuke for an answer but never got one.

"Shut up"    I got startled when I felt the blade on my thin skin.    "LET ME GO!!"

I felt it go across my skin making an opening, I clenched my teeth and groaned in pain. "AAGH."

No one's pov.

As Naruto shakes himself hoping to be free from the chains there isn't any signs of hope. Sasuke keeps cutting him while he screams in pain, Naruto began moving his legs trying to move sasuke away but,   the blade was already on his leg, he moved it up making a longer, deeper, cut. "AAUGHH!" Naruto screams in pain,  "AHAH! hA, you madeit worst for yourself,  AHAAH" sasuke laughs sarcastically.  

Sasuke went out the room to grab some cloths while leaving Naruto laying there in a puddle of blood, he begins making an shadow clone, he breaks free then wobbled his way out of the room,  "..." "AHAAHHAAHH HA.." Sasuke laughs, "NARUTO.. YOU CANT GET AWAY FROM ME!"  Sasuke shouts as he noticed naruto was gone.  "auh, huf, huf, ah, huf, huf" only pants are heard from Naruto while he makes his way out, he locked himself in the bathroom,  hoping his shadow clone can buy him some time,

Back at the leaf village.

" NARUTO IS MISSING?!?!?!? AGAIN?!!??"  tsnuade shouts,

"Yes ma'am and Sasuke is gone with him!"  Shizune replied to tsnuade, "WHAT!?"    "GET KAKASHI, SAKURA,  AND SAI ON THE TRAIL NOW!"

"Yes tsunade!" Shizune runs out and gaths Kakashi, Sakura, and sai for their mission, "Sasuke is missing?!" Sakura shouts, " yes sakura." Shizune says with guilt in her voice, "We will be sending you to this mission to find the trail of Sasuke and Naruto, we need to know if their together."    

KA-BOOOOOOMMM

The door busted open to find a purple haired girl, "M-MISS TSUNADE! I. HAVE THIS!"    Hinata shouts, "what is it?!" Shizune grabs the note, "I'm with Sasuke,  please don't find me, NOTE FROM NARUTO?!" Shizune shouts infront of everyone with wide eyes besides Kakashi, Sakura grabs the note, "This hand writing-.. i-its too neat to be narutos.."    "N-naruto kun was with me fast asleep that night! H-he Couldn’t have wrote this right..?" Hinata questions,    "yes hinata your right, he couldn't have." Tsunade answered.  "May I go on this mission too..?"  "Yes you may hinata, we will need all the power we need, SHIZUNE!" "UH- GOT IT!" Shizune walks out the room to complete tsunades demand.

Shikamaru, Kiba, hinata,  Sakura,  Kakashi, and shino, They began looking for the smell of Sasuke and naruto, they have been set off to find ..

Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha.