The mission.

Narutos pov:

I began searching for bandages or any cloth I can find, tissue? That's disgusting but. I have no choice, I began wrapping the tissue around my leg, I looked around finding blood everywhere  even making a trail outside to the bathroom,  "narutooo! You thought you're little clone can distract me?"        I felt my chest get heavy.

Banging on the door startled me, "naruto, let me in, I promise I'll be gentle."   "J-JUST WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME!" I shouted at Sasuke behind the door, "your love, thats what I want.."

"NEVER!" I began looking in my pockets for a Kunai, I hit at the window with one,  the banging stopped, I moved the shattered glass and began climbing out the window making my way to the roof,

" thought you was smart for this?"

The voice startled me when I  made sight with a Raven haired boy waiting for me.

I fell due to the shock, I luckily made shadow clones to prevent damage,  "thanks guys," "no problem!" I thanked my shadow clones before they poofed away,  I began getting up but before I could even realize it,  the Raven were looking me in the eyes face to face, "RASENGAN" I shouted making a move, "AUH!" I shouted while my hand was being held, "LET GO!"  "SHADOW CLONE JUTSU!!" Poof! A shadow clone popped up behind Sasuke and pinned him to the ground, POOOOFFFF! Sasuke kicked it right away making me think I had a chance.

Sasuke's pov: 

wow, he really almost got me there, luckily I reacted fast, "naruto.. you thought you had-" POOOOF. I looked around to see the blonde gone out if my sight, "FUUCK IT WAS A SHADOW CLONE!"     "You thought u had me huh?" I looked around me to see me surrounded by clones, I began getting in Combat with them,      

"You thought your little, clones, huf, huff, would distract me huh?" I said while panting through my movements fighting with the clones as they disappeared,  "RASENGAN!¹" As I heard the voice in the sky on top of me coming down with a rasengan I was shocked and wouldn't act fast enough! These clones are coming at me nonstop! I was watching him come closer but the rasengan disappeared when I was about to knock it off with chidori

"UZ!"   Below me a clone soon digged himself fron the ground punching me in my chin, the one in the sky punched me down "ZA"  another kicked me from my side "MA"  another kicked me back. "KI!"

The real Naruto kicked me into the ground, "BARRAGE!!"    

POOOOOFF

little did he know. That was just an clone, "Huh! What!"    I Attacked him from behind with a cloth blocking him from breathing and he finally passed out.

Back at the mission:

"Okay ready!" "Yup!" Sakura and hinata joyfully said to each other,    

Gaaras pov:

I really hope naruto's safe, I wondered what Sasuke was doing in the kitchen with naruto and that was the last time I saw him, I also seen him watching through the window when Naruto was crying, sniff sniff Kiba and akamaru  sniffed their way to something."LOOOK! SOME BLONDE HAIR!" Kiba shouts,  "We should take it back to the village!"

"HEY! YOU THREE, WHAT DO YALL THINK YOURE DOING ON MY PROPERTY!"  An old lady from far shouted, "ma'am sorry to be on your so called PROPERTY but, have you seen a young boy with whiskers following along with an black haired young boy around this area, they should look like this."    I asked the old lady showing a picture of them.

"oh.. yes I have, they were here the tiger night, and I've seen them turn down that path, but legends say whoever goes down will never return alive."

"Thank you." I thanked her and we began making our way down there, we seen an trail of blooding leading us to somewhere, after 10 minutes following,  we came by a puddle of blood,

"Oh my.." Sakura said with an worried  tone,  "Kiba, do you find any scents?" Kakashi asked kiba, "no,  I haven't, not yet.." He answered. Hinata started walking off to another path with blood.

"I-I!"   

Hinata shouts, "WHAT IS IT HINATA!" kina shouts running her way, we followed behind,  we stopped to see strings of blonde hair and a picture of Naruto and Sasuke pulling each other's collar when they were younger.    

"Looks like we found a even bigger trail I see"  Shino speaks for the first time since we was set off.  We looked to see akamaru pouting looking at Naruto tied to an tree,  "NARUTO!"  "NARUTTOO!" Sai and Sakura shouts, Sakura ran to him while she cut it,  he was covered in blood, "he's unconscious!" She shouted.

  Naruto's pov:

I wake up to myself looking around finding a Raven so close to my face "good morning, sunshine!" 

I realized I'm not chained up anymore,  "he puts an knife to my neck, "you will obey me now, right?"     I Ignored his question and looked away, he turned my face to his, "answer me." "NO! YOU'RE CRAZY!" He grabs my collar and pushes me against the wall,

His forehead again mine and his hand on my neck,  "you will obey me"

"I-I cough cough, can-t, cough cough"

I started coughing through all my words, he was choking me,  "and I hope your stupid shadow clone is still up at the tree, or else things are gonna for you ."    He starts sliding the blade against my check making a small cut, "IM SORRY! I-I, STOP!" I begged him, "aw, there we go! Now was that hard?"

He drops me and I fell to the floor, "y-you crazy fuck.."     "seems that wasn't enough."  He grabs my arm dragging me to a room and pushed me into a chair, he closed the locks on me, he went to a button. "1, 2, 3!"  He clicked it,  

"A-AAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHHH!!"   "AAAAUHHHHHH!!!!!!!" 

"AAHHHHHHHUUHHHH!!!"

"AAGHHHHHHHHHUHHHHHHH"   

"AAAHJAAHAAHAAHHAHH!" Sasuke laughs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAA" Naruto screams in pain while coughing up blood.

"IIIITTT HURRTTTTSSSSS, AAAAAAAAGHHHHH" He shouts.

"IT HURTS!!!! IT- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"  

soon Naruto passes out due to blood loss.

Gaaras pov:

We soon wiped the blood off him, POOOOOFFF, "what!? It was a shadow clone all along!?!?" Sakura shouts outloud, the gasps are heard from the rest " I knew something was wrong with his scent this was why!" Kiba shouts, hinata starts sobbing.

But,  how clueless can they be, I felt something was off,   ohh,

oh, Sasuke Uchiha, what are you up to."

Gaara says outloud.