Chapter 14

Recap:Arjun's tension on new case - desire drug - mystery

*************************
Heyy guys!!!
How are you?? Hope all are doing good...
Please do vote and comments guys🤗💖... My happiness depends on your response😶.. .. I didn't getting proper response nowadays 🥺...

**************************
Long chapter ahead!!!!

Contd...)

Arjun and his crew (vera yarum illa his friends tan..) working continuously for days and nights throughout the week... They found a lot about the drug dealing but can't find the place from where the drugs are exporting and the main person who is doing this cheap business.
Literally the boys cracking their heads in this case but nothing works. At last after two to three weeks of continuous working.
The boys found a main lead which will use to solve this case. Finally , karthik and das found the place where the drug are exporting to various parts of tamil nadu....
It's none other than "Kanyakumari"... is a coastal town in the state of Tamil Nadu on India's southern tip. Jutting into the Laccadive Sea, the town was known as Cape Comorin during British rule and is popular for watching sunrise and sunset over the ocean.

K:Deii das... Itu enada pudusa iruku... Ituvaraikum kanyakumari coastal area va vae iruntalum inta matiri drug case la anga nadantu kelvi patatae illa... Ipo enada na ivlo periya drug case ku main lead anta place ah tan kamikutu... May be nama track panunatula edachum miss panuroma...

D:I don't think so da... Nama track panunatu la no doubt. KK la iruntu tan inta drugs mata edatuku supply agutu adhu confirm... May be ipdi koda irukalam laa 'New place la indha matiri business panurapo easy ah yarukum doubt varatu plus avangalukum risk kami.. Why don't we think like this?

K:You are right das... Avangaluku KK ipotaiku romba safe.. Risk kum illa... Atunala tan romba easy ah supply panuranga pola..

D:atae tan... Sari ita ipo nama arjun kita sollanum.. Vaa polam..

While the duo entered arjun's cabin, there is already commissioner available with arjun, rakshan and vikram.

K&D:Good afternoon Sir.. They saluted commissioner and he gave a nod and turned towards arjun..

C: Any improvement in the drug case arjun??

Ar:Sir.. As of now.. We found the details about the drug.. Like It's effect and side-effects.. Mainly it provokes hormones anf sexual tension.. Then about the drug it has some other mysterious substance so far we can't find out the substance but our forensic department is working on it.. Next we found some big heads like ministers and some business man related to this case... Next we are tracking the supply-chain.. Like where the drug are exporting..

C:It seems too serious... Try to solve this case soon arjun..

Ar:ok sir..

D:Sir... One minute..

C:Yes das..

D:Sir.. We just now found out the place where the drug is exporting to other districts of our state..

Arjun raised his eye brows at karthik.. He nodded in affirmatively..

C:where??

K&D:Kanyakumari..

Arjun and rakshan's eye widened in shock.. It was noticed by other three as they mentally noted to ask afterwards.. Their trance was broken by commissioner..

C:What?? he exclaimed in shock..

.
.
.
.

In KK:

(Kanyakumari will be represented as KK)

Shalini and pavi along with her friends went to Reliance Mall for chilling their weekend. On roaming around the mall the look few love birds here and there and they look too young.

M:Parunga girls... Inta vayasula itungalam love panitu suttutunga.. Inum oru four to five years kalichi ivangalae meet panuranga nu vachupomae... "Yaara nee" nu kekum...

Shalini's fave turned pale and she get furious on hearing megna's words.. But she controlled herself from bursting out..

S:Yendi ipdi sollura...

M:Pinna enna d solla sollura.. Ipo ulla pasangala pathi namala vida yaruku nalla teriyum... Ellam just time pass ku love panitu suttutunga...

Before megna said any other word shalini burst out...

Sh:Enough... Megna..." ENOUGH " .. No more words .....

P:Calm down shalu... She just said in general..

Sh:Ohh pavi.. She said in general apditana.. Okok.. "Said in mocking tone

P:Shalu...

Sh:Enna D... Enaku eduvum puriyatu nu nenachingalaa... You all know about my past... My love.. Her eyes brimmed with tears... Enna solla varinga.. En Arjun enna tedi varamaten.. Nee un life la move on agu nu tana solla varinga.. Ita tana one month ah indirect ah solla varinga...

P:Illa D.. Apdilam illa..

Sh:Pothum pavi.. Neeyum ivunga koda sentutalaa... Ivangaluku tan Arjun pathi eduvum teriyatu.. But unaku teriyum tana.. Aprm enna D..

Pavi hung her head low..

D:Illa shalu.. It's not pavi's decision.. It's ours.. Nanga tan unna itula iruntu move on pana help panu nu sonnom..

Sh:ohh.. Sari sari.. Nan move on agiten.. Ipo ungaluku ok ya.. in a blank face..

M:Shalini... Unakae teriyum 7 years achu avan poi.. Ituna varusham varatavan ini varaporana sollu... Sari meet tan panala atleast oru phone call achu panunanaa.. Illalaa..

Shalini shed tears... Megna went near her.. Wiped her tears and hugged her tightly..

M:inga paru shalini... May be avan varanae vachupom.. Varavan unna inum love panitu irupan nu epdi unala solla mudiyum sollu.. Unna patu "Neenga yaru" nu keta unala adha tanga mudiyuma..

Shalini released from the hug and chuckled bitterly...

Sh:May be atutan vithi na... I will accept it ... and try to move on... But I have hope and trust in my Arjun ... Avan sonnata avan seivan... He will definitely come for me....

Her friends amused by her answer and her trust on Arjun even pavi too amused... Pavi already witnessed there love with her eyes.. And she wish to see again and silently prayed to God for her best friends happiness.

On the way back to home.. Shalini rewinded her friends words and a lone drop of tear escaped from her eyes.. She reached her home and straightly moved towards her room... and plopped on the bed without changing her dress..

"Did you wait for me... Until... I come back to you... "

His final words with her .... reiterated in her ears... she closed her eyes in tiredness moreover she need this at that time...

Sometimes sleep will give the solace that we needed the most.
.
.
.

**************************

Do votes and comments guys...!!

Will Arjun remember his love?? Orelse what future holds for them... Let's see in upcoming chapters..

Hero heroine met up soon💥...!!!

Let's meet you guys in next chapter.. Until then bye... Tata

With luv,
Jaanu💖🦋