Chapter 36

Recap:First night... 🔥🥵
********************
Hey guys!!!..
        Epdi irukinga??.... Due to my work schedule I will update this story 2 days once... If I get time I will try to update daily.. So, please support panunaga guys.. I'm working as well as I'm going to typing class.. Still I'm updating any one of my story daily.. So, votes and comments pani support panunga.. It will encourage me to write more ... Evlo kastam iruntalum tired analum I will update..

By...
Jaanu💖
***********************
(NOTE:⚠... Strictly below 18 guys don't read mature contents.. It will affect your mental health.. So, please don't read that part.. But still if you are comfortable you can)..

******************
      Next morning dawned and shalini is sleeping peacefully in her bed. She snuggled into the comforter while her hands searched for Arjun.. Unable to found him.. she thinned her eyebrows in confusion and opened her eyelids slowly.She roamed her eyes across the room to find him but he was nowhere to be seen. She tried to sat in the bed and immediately winced in pain between her legs and groaned while a piece of paper caught her attention. She frowned and took the paper in her hand.

Sorry sorry di...
Ipo naan un pakatula
iruntirukanum but mudila
di. ... Morning oru important
Case visayama call
Vantuchu atan kelamiten..
Unna elupa try panunen but
Nee nalla toongitu irunta atan elupa manasu varala..
Sorry di first day vae
Unkoda iruka mudila..
Atellatayum night vantu
Compensate panikuren..
Sari ipo olunga poi sudu
tanila kuli..breakfast
Order panikuren sapdu..
Aprm nalla Toongi
rest edu.. Take care di..
Bye
Ipadiku un chella
Purushan..

Shalini disappointed to know that he left without knowing her and then smiled while reading the paper. .. His care.. His love.. makes her happy and blushed...

     She first struggled to get up from the bed but later get up and took small steps with great difficulty and reached the washroom. Switched on the heater and after finishing her morning chores, she took a warm bath that reduces the pain. She wore a comfy night dress and walked towards the kitchen and found breakfast on the dining table as said by Arjun and eat it while watching her favorite discovery Channel(My favorite channel) in the TV. After finishing her break fast she went to their room and slept again till 4pm in tired.

        She wake up from her deep slumber and gazed the clock which is fixed acrosd the bed and widened her eyes in shock...

Sh:Enna ivlo neram toongitom.. Ayyoo sapda vera illaye pasikutae...

She swiftly get up from the bed and after fresh up. She went to kitchen and quickly made a one pot rice and ate peacefully. After, she took a bath and moved towards the terrace and stood watching the sky for sometimes ...

Time flew and it's past 8..shalini is busy cooking in the kitchen while a pair of hands hugged her from back. She shivered to his touch and wriggled from his hold.

Sh:psch... Romba sweaty ah iruku arjun..

Ar:Illayae fresh ah nalla kulichitu tana iruka...atuvum enakaga.. he teased