Chapter 28

Recap:Arjun's past
************************
Heyy guys.. !!..
Konjam free yah pesalamaa.....?? Sari I'm asking questions if you wish you can answer me.... in comments.. Ungaluku edachum kekanum nalum kekalam.. Feel free to ask me.. 😊 and I have already asked these questions in my another story so anga respond panunavanga ok.. Let's see how many comments I'm getting...

1) I would like to know what my readers doing... Either school/college/work..

2) Give me a suggestion for my next story... If possible I will make it as a story😊💖.. (Ps:I already have a plot in my mind🤗)

3) You can feel free to share any of your life experiences so far.. (Either happy/sad)...

👆inta questions kanna my answers I will post it along with my next update😊(inga sonna chapter kutty agirum atan.. 🤗)
************************
Arjun and shalini sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. The sun rays peeked thought the curtains and shine brightly. She groaned and snuggled into his chest while he hugged her tightly. After few minutes he wake up from his sleep and see his love sleeping above him. He chuckled seeing her position and placed a kiss on her forehead. Later, he placed her on the bed without breaking her sleep and moved towards the washroom. He freshed up and went to kitchen to prepare coffee and breakfast for them. After preparing the break fast he moved towards her room and smiled seeing her sleeping till now. He patted her shoulders and wake up. She lazily sat up on the bed and rubbed her eyes.
She looked up arjun and smioed widely. He asked her to fresh up. She did as he says and later they sipped their coffee with cheesy talks ,teasings and pulled each others legs .

Ar:shalu...

Sh:mm.. she hummed engrossed in some thoughts..

Ar:Un parents epo tirumba varuvanga..?

Sh:Inaiku night agirum nu sonnanga da.. Konjam neratuku munadi tan call pani sonnanga.. Edho friend vetla irukangalam..

Ar:mm.. Apo nama inaiku veliya polama..

Sh:School ponumae..

Ar:inaiku oru naal leave podu d..

Sh:edheyy..

He pulled her , she dashed on his chest. He looked into her eyes and caressed her cheek with his right hand.

Ar:oii... Ipo sollu.. Varuviya matiyaa.. in base voice. She shivered due to the proximity ..

Sh:hmm.. Na.. Naan leave inform panitu varen..

She wriggled from his hold and ran towards her room. She closed the room and leaned on the door and panted heavily.

Sh:Ayyoo.. Muruga.. Itu enna un pullaiku vanta sotana... Enna epdiyachum kapatu pa.. Analum nalum tan iruku laa chill uh nu.. Ayyo vekka vekkama varutae.. she closed her face with her palms and chuckled..

On the other side, arjun patted his chest to calm down.

Ar:Eppa enna kanu da samy... and rubbed his nape..

Shlaini get ready in her pink anarkali. Done her hair and kholed her eyes and pink matte lipstick and finally placed a bindi and finished her look. She took her purse and mobile and went down. They drove towards his apartment and arjun get ready in his pink shirt and blue jeans and set his hair. Then clasped a silver color watch on his right wrist and a silver kappu on his left wrist. Then sprayed his favorite body spray and finally a little talcum powder and complete his look. He informed rakshan and his friends about his plan for the day and informed leave and ask his friends to do his works today alone in his absence.
They locked the door and sat on the bike .