Uraraka's moment

Izuku PoV
"I think I did it!" Uraraka said. "Remember about timing. Fusion summoning a strong monster at the wrong time can cost you the duel." I said. "Got it! I feel like I am ready to duel somebody with my fusion deck." Uraraka said.
Later
Uraraka PoV
"I dueled Mina and the other girls a lot and I think I got a good grasp of it now." I said. "That is great Uraraka." Izuku said while getting on his duel runner to go home. "I challenge you to a duel on your way home!" I said. "What?!"

Izuku PoV
Before knew it I was in a speed duel with Uraraka.

"I summon max warrior in attack mode! I set 2 cards Facedown and end my turn!" I said.

"I draw! I summon the solo the melodious songstress! With a melodious monster on my field I can special summon sonata the melodious diva! I cast polymerization! I fuse solo and diva in my hand and Fusion summon Schumberta! The melodious maestra!"
Atk: 2400 Def: 2000
" Attack max warrior!"

"I activate the half I break trap! My monster isn't destroyed and I only take half the damage!"

Izuku LP: 3700

"I'll set 1 card and end my turn!" She said. "I draw! I cast graceful charity! I draw 3 cards and discard 2. I summon junk synchron! I use his ability to summon bacon saver from my drop zone. Max warrior! Attack sonata!

Uraraka PoV: 3000

"Max warriors effect decreases his attack points to 900 and his level drops to 2. I then activate my trap! Urgent tuning! I tune junk synchron with bacon saver! I synchro summon junk warrior! And since max warrior is currently a size 2 monster he gains his attack points.

Atk: 3200  Def: 1300

"Attack schumberta!"

Uraraka LP: 2200

"I end my turn here!"

"I draw! I activate fusion recovery! I then use polymerization with the last 2 cards in my hand! I fusion summon! Bloom Diva the melodious choir!
Attack junk warrior! Due to her effect she isn't destroyed! And you take the damage instead of me And junk warrior is destroyed!" She said

Izuku LP: 1500

"I draw!" I smile as a got card to end this duel. I summon debris dragon! His effect summons bacon saver from my drop zone again! Quilbolt hedgehog's effect summons itself from the graveyard as well. Prepare to meet my best monster! I tune my level 4 debris dragon with my level 2 bacon saver and Quilbolt hedgehog. I synchro summon stardust dragon!

"With that I end my turn!"

"I draw! Bloom diva destroy stardust dragon!" She said. "I activate Stardust dragons special ability! Him and bloom diva are sent to the graveyard! and now that your turn is over he revives on my side of the field! I draw! End this stardust with cosmic flare!

End of chapter