seven

"y/n... my feet hurt! why do we have to walk so far?" erelah whined.
"first of all, you're not even walking..." you sighed, guesturing to the exceed that was carrying her along. "and second, you and kalypso begged me not to take the train there, so this is your fault." you groaned.
"hey! you can't say that to a child!" kalypso exclaimed.

you shook your head, turning back at glaring at the woman,
"fine, this is your fault then." you spoke, watching as kalypso began to sob uncontrollably.
"where are we going, anyways?" soka piped up. you furrowed your brows, looking at her in annoyance.
"soka... we've been talking about this for months." lilith sighed.
"i haven't been here for months!" the teal-haired girl crossed her arms.

"yes you have?" lakyn blinked, staring at her in confusion.
"i mean... physically, i was there, but mentally, i couldn't even tell you where i've been."

you sighed, looking back at erelah and kalypso once again,
"you'll be glad to know that we've almost arrived."
"arrived where?" soka groaned, obviously frustrated that nobody was filling her in.
"we're going to mermaid heel!" erelah told her, donning an extremely cheery tone.
"but... mermaids don't have feet? how would they have heels?"
"soka, i mean this in the nicest way possible, but shut up." lakyn sighed.

"yeah, shut up bitch!" erelah added, pushing her long blue hair back behknd her shoulder with much unnecessary sass.
"kalypso, sort your kid out."
"nuh-uh, i'm not taking responsibility for erlah's poor choice of words." the sound-dragon slayer sneered.
"you taught me that word..."
"no i didn't! stop lying erelah!"

you sighed, continuing to walk until you reached a large building in the middle of the city.
"ohh... mermaid heel's a guild! why did no one say that?" soka piped up. "this is so useless! we're fine as an independent guild... we don't need allies."
"alright, well whenever our guild gets attacked, i'll send them after you first." you snarled.
"i'm being serious! there's no point in this, we're strong enough as is..."

you shook your head, making your way over to the doors,
"that's enough, soka." you spoke, knocking harshly.
as the door swung open, you turned back to soka, to see that she was sulking now.
"hello, you guys are from moon selkie, correct?" a woman asked. you glanced over at her,
"yeah, that's us. i'm y/n l/n, the guildmaster." you smiled.
"it's nice to meet you all, i'm kagura mikazuchi."

you noticed kagura's eyes wandering, observing all of your guildmates, her eyes landing on soka, who instantly felt her gaze and looked up. the snow-mage lunged forwards, pushing you aside and rushing to shake hands with kagura,
"hey! i'm soka, i'm actually the guild master, y/n's lying."