Chapter 51: Solo Dolo Tingz

Samantha

Samantha

I couldn't be more disappointed. How could the person I am supposed to be marrying in three months leave me stranded in my baby's father's club? I mean, did she want me to have to rely on him for help?

I still can't fathom how I deserved to get choked out like a bitch on the street.

I put my hands on her too... but a few punches and a push to the back? I don't see how the proper reaction was to take my breath away.

But I guess I should've kept my hands to myself.

After a handful of calls to January, her phone started going straight to the answering machine. I decided to take that as I am on my own. My fiancee did not care where I laid my head for the night. One thing is for certain, I wouldn't be lying next to her.

I caress the skin of my neck. It was smothering under my touch. Given how hard she squeezed my tiny, little, yellow neck..., I knew it would bruise. Hell, it might already be. I chuckle to myself a bit finally picking myself up off the floor. I plop on the sofa dropping my phone out of my hand. I reach over grabbing my purse off the the end table next to me. I open it up reaching inside and pulling out a compact mirror. My neck appears red, but not bruised. At least for now.

I lounge in the chair a bit and fester in my emotions. What the hell else could I do?

I had been questioning shit lately. I try not to. Somehow, those thoughts always come to my head. I'm not trying to live in the past but damn!

Hear me out.

I did not want to have a baby. I can't stress that enough. I wasn't ready before and I'm still not now. Okay, yes, I did pop the baby one time but he had been crying and crying. I was trying to breastfeed. That was already... uncomfortable for lack of better words. All I could think of was how much I did not want this. It wasn't okay and that's not an excuse. Then, of course, I should've been on birth control or a shot or something...

I guess I wasn't thinking about that.

"You stupid bitch" I chuckle to myself dabbing away tears. I will not ruin this makeup. I yank my ring off my finger and slip it into the zipper part of my purse.

Long story short, I have some resentment for January. In a way, she pulled this whole getting married thing out of her ass to stop me from getting an abortion.

Little ole' me goes along with anything she says. Sometimes I think back to how we got here. How many times January has shat all in my face and I take her back and she does it again.

'KNOCK KNOCK!'

Something to interrupt my thoughts.

I rise to my feet opening the door in one quick motion or at least, that's how it felt to me. It was the food. I apologize for having the door shut. I remember the whole 'no shut door until you get your food' policy. She knocked so damn hard my heart was racing.