The transformation part 1

The Cutiemark Crusaders, Thunderlane, Rumble and Spike are cornered by the changelings and queen Chrysalis. They are being scared and spike and Thunderlane are being angry at them.
Queen Chrysalis:"Ha ha ha!! I won!!"
Rumble:"Come on please don't hurt us!!!"
Thunderlane:"You changelings are completely out of your mind! Out of your mind!!!"
Changelings:(Hissed at him)
Queen Chrysalis:"Just admit it, the ponies have lost. So that means I won. And now my colony are capturing them."
Sweetie Belle:"Spike what are we gonna do now?!"
Scootaloo:"I'm scared..."
Apple bloom:"The least you could do is think of an idea Spike!"
Spike:"Guys we have no choice."
Rumble:"But to what?!"
Spike:"Let's just say that we have to join them."
All:(Gasps) "What?!"
Thunderlane:"You've got to be kidding Spike!!!"
Spike:"Well this time, I'm not Thunderlane."
Queen Chrysalis:"Ha! You look so brave, I think I can add you to my army."
Scootaloo:"Oh man."
Queen Chrysalis:"Take them to the incubation chamber, and place them in the cocoons for their transformation." The changelings saluted and took them to the incubation chamber. Meanwhile the mane 6 are trying to run away from the other changelings but Thorax, Pharynx, and Ocellus have cornered them and have them outnumbered. They've captured the mane 6 and took them with them.

(To be continued)