The battle against resistance and the changelings

The changelings are disguising themselves as Rainbow Dash Applejack and Rarity in front of the resistance camp.

Changeling drone disguised as Rarity:"Please! You have to help us!"

Changeling drone disguised as Rainbow Dash:"The changelings attacked Ponyville! We barely escaped with our lives!"

Zecora:"The only changeling attack I see, is the one that come looking for me!"

Queen Chrysalis disguised as Applejack:"It's taken quite a while to find you Zecora. (Laughs)"

Queen Chrysalis reveals her true form self in front of the resistance camp.

Queen Chrysalis:"(Laughing evilly) What a lovely village you've chosen to stage your little resistance. It looks absolutely delicious!" She licks her lips.

The warriors pointed their spears at her and she backed away for a bit.

Queen Chrysalis:"Oh come now Zecora, you're vastly outnumbered."

Her drones are turning back to normal and then her army appears in Zecora's resistance camp. They're terrorizing the ponies there.

Queen Chrysalis:"I know you don't want your charges hurt. Come quietly to the dungeons of Canterlot and I promise to leave the others alone."

Fluttershy:"Why would she ever trust you?"

Queen Chrysalis:"Time to make a decision Zecora."

Zecora:"Even if what you were saying true, we'd never surrender to a creature like you!! Charge!!!!!"

They're all battling against each other no matter what happens and it's very rough. But until the changelings have captured them and they're taking Zecora's resistance camp ponies with them.