The transformation part 2

Queen Chrysalis:"Keep a close eye on them until their transformation is complete." The mane 6 are becoming their prisoners no matter what. Thunderlane and his little brother Rumble are in the cocoons for their transformations. While Spike and the Cutiemark Crusaders are taking off their outfits before they are in the cocoons for their transformation to begin.
Sweetie Belle:"I'm scared....."
Changeling #1:"Oh don't worry little ones, it'll be over soon enough."
Scootaloo:"Are you sure about this?"
Changeling #2:"Why of course we're sure little Pegasus. Now try not to resist. It won't hurt a bit."
Apple bloom:"Well okay then." Thunderlane and Rumble are coming out the cocoons because their transformations are complete. Meanwhile with Thorax Ocellus and Pharynx they're busy chatting to each other.
Thorax:(Sighs)
Ocellus:"Hey Thorax what's going on?"
Thorax:"Well I thought I would share the love with someone or something like that. But we're Changelings and we feed on love."
Ocellus:"I honestly feel bad for you Thorax. What about you Pharynx?"
Pharynx:"Big deal. Well anyways let's go see what's going on." They are walking yo see what's going on. Spike and the Cutiemark Crusaders are coming out of the cocoons because their transformations are complete too.
Apple bloom:"Hey this isn't so bad."
Queen Chrysalis:"Magnificent! Their transformation is perfect. Thorax, Ocellus, you are in charge of them. And remember that Pharynx will be your leader." Thorax and Ocellus are saluted to her.
Thorax:"Right."
Ocellus:"Yes your Majesty."