Prologue

3rd P.O.V.

Y/n: What taking them so long?

A wolf Faunus name Y/n L/n is seen waiting by the school entrance of Beacon Academy as he's waiting for his four girlfriends, team RWBY to arrive. Y/n has been dating team RWBY since the beginning of the semester after he confessed his feelings towards the four of them during Valentine's Day.

The four women accepted his feelings since then the five of them have been dating for half a year now after the semester started. However, a few weeks later team RWBY have been acting weird lately after meeting Sun and Neptune when they went on the mission to infiltrate what the White Fang and Torchwick was planning.

For starters, team RWBY has been arriving late on their dates always cover in sweat and smelling weird. There were also times where team RWBY had to cancel their dates or meet up because something came up. This made Y/n feel suspicious of them but at the same time conflicted since he didn't want to suspect them of anything and get them upset.

So, he decided to give them a benefit of the doubt until he figure out what's going on with them or at least hope things go back to normal.

Y/n: Hmmm.... huh?

Y/n's eyes suddenly got covered by a pair of soft hands blocking his vision as he heard some giggles.

Yang: Guess who~?

Y/n: I know it's you, Yang.

Yang: Aww~! That not fair!

Yang removes her hand from Y/n's eyes as he turn around to see team RWBY in front of him.

Ruby: Sorry, we're late again!

Y/n: Took you girls long enough to arrive.

Weiss: Our apologies, Y/n! Something came up and needed our attention, immediately.

Y/n: Ok I guess but what was so important it took you girl so long for an entire hour.

This question made the girls get nervous a bit before Blake said something to change the subject quickly.

Blake: D-Don't worry about it, Y/n! What matters right now is our date.

Ruby: Yeah! Blake is right.

Weiss: So, let's not waste anymore time than we already have.

Yang then wrap her arm around Y/n.

Yang: What do you have plan for us, babe~?

Y/n: Well I have the whole day plan out for us.... *thought* Why do I smell Sun scent from Yang?

At Night....

RWBY: Bye, Y/n~!

Y/n: See you tomorrow, girls!

After a long day, Y/n came back from his date with team RWBY. The date was amazing but the scent that Y/n smelled earlier still bothered him. Which made him confused on why Yang smelled like Sun not only her so did Blake. And they weren't the only ones smelling different Ruby and Weiss smelled like Neptune for some reason.

This made Y/n more curious than before about there recent change of attitudes. While he was thinking on the reason why his girlfriends smelled funny. He accidentally came across Pyrrha and Nora in the hallway.

Y/n: Oh, hey Pyrrha, Nora.

Nora: Hi, Y/n!

Nora ran over towards Y/n pulling him into a hug as Pyrrha catch up to her greeting Y/n as well.

Pyrrha: Hello, Y/n!

Y/n: How was your day?

Nora: Me and Pyrrha went to the city to go play at the arcade! I manage to win all the games with no problem at all.