Chapter 3

Pyrrha P.O.V.

It been a month since I showed the evidence to Y/n about team RWBY cheating and things haven't been easy for him. I mean how would you react if you found out your partner has been sleeping with someone behind your back for who knows how long.

And it doesn't make it any better with the fact that he spend so much time, money, and effort to show how much he loved them. Only for team RWBY to destroy his efforts and love into a million pieces by betraying his love. Since then, Y/n been going to the Forever Fall everyday after school to kill Grimm to let out his rage but he's being too reckless because he keeps coming back with cuts and bruises every time.

Pyrrha: Oh, Y/n.... you don't deserve this kind of betrayal.

Nora: Pyrrha.

I looked back to see Nora by the door.

Pyrrha: Hello, Nora.

Nora: Still thinking about Y/n.

Pyrrha: Yes, I'm worried about him. I'm afraid he's going to get himself killed out there if he keeps going like this.

Nora walked over to me as she took a seat next to me on the bed.

Nora: Ren and Jaune went to check on him to make sure Y/n gets back safe.

Pyrrha: Why did they do it?

Nora: Pyrrha...

Pyrrha: I mean... Y/n work so hard to showed how much he loved them. But they threw that away for some pleasure not caring how it will hurt him.

Nora: It's their own fault, they had a choice to stop and fix their mistakes but chose not to.

Pyrrha: Nora, I don't like seeing Y/n like this and you don't either. What do you think we should to help him?

Nora think for a moment before saying to me.

Nora: To be honest I want to go over to Y/n and tell him that I love him but I don't think that's a good idea right now. Seeing the state he's in and what he is going through. The last thing he needs is being reminded of the past of his failed relationship.

Pyrrha: So, you're saying we can't tell him.

I felt heartbroken that I couldn't tell Y/n my feelings for him but Nora said something made me feel a little better.

Nora: I'm not saying that but I believe what we should do is being by his side until he recovers emotionally. Right now, he needs someone by his side for comfort and that something we can do for him as his friends.

Pyrrha: Alright, I can do that. *thought* Y/n... I wish I could tell you right now to make you feel better and make you understand there someone that actually loves you.

Y/n P.O.V.

Forever Fall....