Chapter 2

3rd P.O.V.

1 Month later....

It has been a month since the news about team RWBY cheating was announced for everyone to hear. It was a surprising news for everyone to think team RWBY would actually cheat on Y/n especially Ruby herself who was considered the most innocent girl in Beacon Academy. But after this revelation, everyone in Beacon had there doubts now on them. As they view team RWBY as cheaters, sluts, traitors, and unloyal girlfriends.

Team RWBY was considered as outcast in society by the school students. But it didn't matter to them as they feel regret and guilty for what they've done to Y/n behind his back. Ever since Y/n learned about the truth about team RWBY cheating and betrayal. He ignored Each member from the team no matter how much they tried to convince him otherwise as he was too upset with them.

First Ruby...

Flashback....

Ruby was the first to act; asking Y/n for forgiveness and a second chance. Ruby tried to give Y/n homemade cookies that she made for him in a way to express how sorry she is for what she did.

Ruby: Please, Y/n! I'm sorry for cheating on you with Neptune. I didn't mean to hurt you in anyway it was a mistake. Look I made some homemade cookies for us to share, I'll even feed you myself like you always do for me.

Y/n: No, Ruby! And keep those cookies to yourself, I don't even know what you put in them. You probably drugged them so you can take advantage of me or frame me for something to make yourself the victim.

Ruby: I-I wouldn't do that to you! Why would you think that!

Y/n: You and your team have lied to me the whole time we been together. How can I be sure of you even telling me the truth now. And don't act like it was a mistake, what you and Weiss did with Neptune in that video because I'm pretty damn sure you enjoyed him eating you out.

Ruby: But... But...

Y/n: Just leave me alone, Ruby. I used to think you were innocent and pure, I guess I was wrong.

He walked away from her as Ruby fell to her knees feeling heartbroken and dropping the cookies to the ground.

End of Flashback...

Next Weiss...

Flashback...

Weiss was next to try convince Y/n for a second chance; she tried bribing him to earn his forgiveness by telling him, she'll buy him whatever he wants.

Weiss: Y/n, I'm sorry for cheating on you! I didn't mean to sleep with Neptune behind your back. I understand you want nothing to do with me but let me make it up to you in someway. I can buy you the new limitation complete series of your favorite comic that came out recently or a new weapon and armor. Please tell me what you want and I'll get it!

Y/n: Ok then... you want to know what I want? I want you and your team to stay out of my life!

Weiss: Wha-What?

Y/n: You're only doing this because you got caught. So, the way you can make things right is by buying my forgiveness back thinking it will fix everything. Well guess what... it doesn't!

Weiss: N-No, it not like that...

Y/n: They were right about you... you're just like your father. You just used someone for what they're worth then toss them aside once you're done with them. It's no wonder your family name is a complete mess! Your mother got tricked into marrying someone who charmed her with his looks before showing his true colors after marrying her. And I bet Neptune is the same, he's probably been sleeping with other girls way before learning who you are.