Vol 1, Sortie 3: Legal Entry

*2 Days later*

With the first day of Beacon academy beginning, new students that will be joining Beacon were being transported on ships that are taking them to the academy. Of course the Vesper's were there too, since they had to take the carrier like everyone else to the academy. Each member was looking out the window taking in the view of the entirety of Vale and were simply speaking to one another.

Pater: "I know we've already seen the view of Vale once during our arrival but you have to admit, Vale has quite the colorful view."

Rusty: "Yeah. Kinda reminds me of Mantle back at Atlas." 

'but way less depressing.'

Pater: "There's also a large amount of students here as well. I know Beacon is popular but makes you wonder, how many even get in?"

Rusty: "Hmm." 

Rusty was narrowing his eyes at all of the individuals within the carrier, the reason why is well...

"Hey Pater. Is it me or does everyone here look like some... shadow figure?"

Pater: "Hmm?"

Pater looked around the ship again and saw that Rusty was right.

"You're right, almost everyone here except a few people here are all covered in shadows. Weird."

Pater looked around the ship again to see 2 individuals who were not all covered in shadows. When he saw one of them, he realized who it might be.

"Hey Rusty, the other night when you got in trouble. You said you met a girl with black hair with red tips, and was wearing a red hood right?"

Rusty faced Pater with a raised eyebrow

Rusty: "Yeah, what about it?"

Pater: "Isn't that her over there?"

Pater pointed to her and Rusty followed to where he was pointing. He saw Ruby who was talking with a girl with blond hair and lilac eyes and from the looks of it, Ruby was either annoyed or powerless because she was being hugged by her.

Rusty: "Huh? I knew she would be coming to Beacon but I didn't expect to see her so soon. I'm going to go talk to her, mind telling Snail?"

Pater: "Sure, just don't do anything to make him upset like before will you?"

Rusty simply gave Pater a nod and a thumbs up before walking to Ruby and the other girl. Pater decided to speak to Snail about their plans on arrival.

"So Snail, what's our-"

Snail: "Shhh." 

Pater was confused by why Snail told him to be quiet until he saw that Snail and Freud were watching the news on a holo screen.

News Reporter: "The robbery was led by nefarious criminal Roman Torchwick, who continues to evade authorities. If you have any information of his whereabouts, please contact the Vale Police Department. Back to you, Lisa."

Pater: "Wait, isn't that the guy Rusty and the girl he met fought the other day?"

Snail: "It would appear so. I've heard he's caused quite the commotion in Vale and has been on the loose for sometime."

Freud: "Makes your wonder if the police are even trying to stop this guy." 

Pater: "Well I bet they don't only have to deal with Torchwick but other's like-"

Lisa: "In other news: this Saturday's Faunus Civil Right's Protest turned dark when members of the White Fang disrupted the ceremony."

Pater: "Them for example."