Vol 1, Sortie 4: Operation Initiation

*Early in the morning*

As the sun shined over Vale, students began to wake up from their sleep and attended their own personal agenda's before the start of the initiation. Some students were wide awake while some others were still tired and sluggish, and in regards to the Vesper's. Snail was wide awake checking the time, Freud was slowly starting to wake up, but Pater and Rusty were still asleep. Snail looked at the both of them and walked over to them to wake them up. But as he was about to, he was interrupted by someone shouting.

Orange hair girl: "WAKE UP LAZY BUTT!"

Rusty/ Pater: "AH!"

Both Rusty and Pater jolted up and stood up straight while saluting. Pater's eyes were still closed while Rusty has hair over his eyes.

Rusty/ Pater: "WE'RE UP SIR!"

Snail looked at the both of them, slightly amused by the situation. Snail composed himself to speak with the group.

Snail: "I see your both Finally awake. Get ready, we're going to have breakfast first before we prepare for the initiation."

Both Rusty and Pater looked at each other before looking at Snail slightly mad.

Rusty: "Jeez Snail, I know it's the morning but could you at least not shout so loud?"

Pater: Yeah. I don't think we'll wake up correctly if you keep doing that."

Freud: "It's too early for this shit Snail..."

Snail: "Well Blame her, not me."

Snail simply pointed behind him to the girl shouting. Both Rusty and Pater looked over Snails shoulder to see a orange hair girl shouting next to a boy with black hair, pink eyes and a single strand of pink hair who was also waking up because of the girl.

Shouting orange hair girl: "It's morning! It's morning! It's morning! It's MORNING!"

Black hair guy: "(Groaning) Could you keep it down just a bit Nora. It's only morning."

Nora: "That's exactly why I'm shouting! We have to get to the cafeteria to get pancakes Ren! Lets hurry and brush our teeth so we can get going! I need my fuel!"

Nora quickly rushed to the restroom with a dust cloud left behind her. Ren slowly got up and followed her. The Vesper's watched as Ren began to slowly follow behind and followed their example. Each one of them besides Snail, were getting dressed into their uniforms.

Pater: "Well she seems.... excited."

Rusty began to fix his hair and was dressed.

Rusty: "Well it is initiation day. I can see why."

Freud: "How can people be excited over something that could possible end their lives."

Rusty: "Well some of us seek the thrill of life while other's don't. Why, are you afraid?"

Freud: "Far from it. It's just that people with that type of mindset are very...what's the word."

Snail: "Naïve."

Freud: "Yeah."

Snail: "I couldn't agree more. With a careless mindset like that, they can easily lose their own life or the life of another. Anyways, are we all ready?"

Each member besides Snail gave a thumbs up.

"Then let us get going to the cafeteria."

With each of them dressed and ready, they left to the cafeteria while passing by Nora who was still talking to Ren since they went to the bathroom. Pater looked back surprised because Nora had followed Ren into the men's bathroom. Pater scratched his head in confusion but slowly began to follow the others again.