Chapter 16

Its been a week since we told our parents about us. Everything has been amazing, apart from school related things, not bullies obviously. Today is not different. Although it is Friday and I am excited for the weekend to come. I am in my last lesson of the day. It is history. The teacher was telling us about an event that happened years ago. She also showed us a video about that event. A very boring lesson to be honest. I almost fell asleep, the bell ringing got me out fo that sleepy state and I packed my things and marched out of the classroom toward the entrance of the school. Way too many students were crowding the doors up. Thankfully I managed to get through and not get hurt. Successfully waited two minute for my bus to arrive and finally got home.

Even thought I have no plans for the weekend, I am very happy for it to come. Perhaps it is because it is two days of no school. I made myself lunch. Literally boiled some pasta and added cheese to it, that was all. Simple but tastes good and fills my stomach a bit, also doesn't take too long to make it. Happily I got back into my room to watch an episode of a series. i spend my free time by watching something, reading or sometimes writing. I wish to write but am too lazy to do so. The watching is easier of a task, so that is what I am doing. My mother will be back sometime late in the evening and dad, I don't know, likely when I am asleep or not sleeping but over midnight. They had taken extra work hours this week, no clue exactly why but likely it is because we might need more money, we aren't lacking of it, not of my notice, but it is suspicious that thy work from time to time more and they say nothing to me, I don't ask money often or a lot of it, they never say anything.

My parents are not the ones to tell me what is wrong with them, they tend to brush it off. It annoys me since I cannot know anything. I do hope we aren't struggling with money. I could try and get a job earlier than summer, it might interfere with school progression but at least I would help my parents but I cannot do any conclusions since I know nothing. I need to eavesdrop on this. I might be absolutely wrong about this though. That is a later thing for me to try and do, for now I am going to enjoy the show. It is good so far, I am on the second season, thankfully it has four seasons, so not too much and not too little, quite a perfect amount I would say. Watched another episode and stopped there. Got up and read my book, two chapters and went on my phone. I had to make myself dinner, I got something frozen in a pack and just reheated it in the oven, it is tasty but not the healthiest option, I don't care.

I washed another episode, read another chapter and went on my phone again until the time my mother came back and I decided it was time to go to sleep for myself. I slept in a bit and stayed in bed on my phone for like an hour. Then got up and dressed, walked to the kitchen to have breakfast with the parents. It was good and I returned to my room. Watched another episode and read one chapter. After I was done reading I got tot he kitchten for a snack, returned to my bedroom. Got a text message.

Dominic: Hey. Do you want to talk and are you free to do so?

Lukas: Hello. I am.

A few seconds later I received a reply.

Dominic: Cool. I was wondering if you have any recommendations on tv shows and movies, if you watch?

Lukas: I do. I have some. I'll send the photos.

Found the movie, tv series info and send that to him. It was like five photos in total, three of which were series and tow movies.

Dominic: Cool. Will definitely try to watch at least one, so we could talk about it.

Lukas: Alright.

Dominic: Wait. I have watched that movie.

He reacted to the specific photo.

Lukas: It was good, right?

Dominic: It was. I liked it very much. The best part was when they all stood in a circle surrounded by the army of vampires.