Chapter 17

Naruto, hinata, kurotsuchi, itachi, anko and ao were making their way to the island, where reports of strange animal.

"Ao-san.. What is area called" naruto asks.

"It's called the Lake of Spirits" ao comments, glancing to naruto and his forces. Hinata has her special cloth around her eyes but she could see the Byakugan in ao's right eye. The group reaches a small dock with two small boats, "So this is the place" he asks.

"It is.. The reports have this as the main location" ao replies, looking around. Naruto stretches his senses and picks several signatures, "So Ao-san.. When is the other team getting here" he asks. Ao's visible eye narrows as naruto has his back to them, "What other team" he says.

"Fufufufu.. The one from Konoha" anko says, with a smirk on her face and ao whips around. A sound of chirping birds catches ao's ears but it was too late as naruto's hand was sticking out his chest, "Mei knows you're a traitor Ao but take heart.. You'll help bring Konoha down" he says, pulling his arm free. Ao collapses with a gurgle of breath and a forming pool of blood. Naruto turns ao on his back and removes his stolen eye, then seals it and his body in separate scroll.

"Alright.. Let's get started.. Our fellow Rookies are close by" naruto says.

"Are we killing any of them" anko asks.

"No... Break them but take Shikamaru as our hostage" naruto says. The four women nod and shunshin away as naruto climbs into the boat and ships off with a little burst of Futon. Meanwhile the rookies plus sasuke were making the way to the lake, "Yosh Lets catch this Demon" lee shouts.

"Hn.. I'll be just like Dobe" sasuke comments.

"Why didn't you bring Taka.. Sasuke-kun" ino says but sasuke scoffs.

"I don't need them to do this" sasuke says. The group reaches the dock but find one of the boats gone and a puddle of blood, "This is fresh.. A fight" shikamaru thought.

"Shino send out your Kikaichu.. We may have company" shikamaru says.

"You won't have to look far.. Konoha scum" anko says, echoing around them. Everyone goes on guard as laughter echoes around them, "So these are famed rookies of the Konoha Crush but seems Three are missing" kurotsuchi comments.

"Oi Show yourself" kiba shouts and akamaru barks. Neji activates his Byakugan and searches the area, "Don't bother with your Byakugan.. We can counter that quite easily.. Right Cinnamon" anko says.

"I would be inclined to agree" hinata says, as they reveal themselves to the konoha shinobi.

"Kuroi Yuhi" shikamaru says. Anko tilts her head with a smirk on her face, "Got it in one.. Ghost is right to be weary of you.. Right Raven.. Terra" she says. Itachi and kurotsuchi appear behind them wearing blank masks, "Not that it matters.. Our boy is going for the Sanbi.. He knew your plans before you even left" kurotsuchi sneers. Sasuke suddenly shoots forward with his chokuto aimed for kurotsuchi but itachi blocks him with her own.

"Oi go after Ghost" sasuke shouts, pushing on itachi's sword.

"Lee.. Choji.. Shino with me.. Neji.. Kiba.. Tenten.. Ino can you handle them" shikamaru says. Neji goes for hinata as kiba goes for anko, while the four leap off the dock and run on the lake. Sasuke and itachi vanish as kurotsuchi stood on the dock, "Ahh.. I got the short end of the stick" she says, turning to ino and tenten.