28| shopping

Y/N'S POV

"We'll figure it out later" I say to him trying to escape the subject at least for now. "As you wish" he answers. Omg.

I scoff as he chuckles. He has a really beautiful laugh. Y/n, stop thinking like that I say to myself as I smile at him.

"Let's get to lunch" I tell him and he nods. "Yup, let's go love" he says placing his hands on my hips and walking me out of dorm.

God save me before I faint in his arms. And just like that he leads me while keeping his hands on my hips. We walk into Great hall and they all smirk so widely. Damm it.

"Here you go, love" he says walking me to my seat. "Thank you" I say flustered. Smirks still attached to everyone's faces.

I sit down and he sits opposite of me. "Okay, let's pretend that didn't just happen. Do you guys have a date to Yule ball?" Daph says.

"Yeah" everyone except me and Mattheo say. Oh, I know where this is going. "I don't" I say smiling.

"Wait, Mattheo you don't have a date either, right?" she says smirking. "Nope" he says as we both blush.

"Why don't you two go together then, as friends of course?" she says still smirking. Both me and Mattheo start stuttering.

"I-I mean it-its okay with me if you want" he stutters. "Yeah, s-sure" I stutter. "Nice" he whispers with his head down. "Yup" I say.

"Okay, then it's done now that we all have dates" she starts. "It's time for..." she adds. "SHOPPING" we all yell. I don't really like shopping but on special occasions I love it.

"Oh my God, nooooooo" Theodore complained hitting his head on the table. Ma and girlies just smirk. Shopping time.

"Let's goooo" Pansy says as they start to get up. "Nah uh, we are not going anywhere before I have lunch" I complain.

"Ugh, you and your food" Daphne says. "Sorry but I love my food" I say while eating.

"Okay, are you ready to go now?" Daphne says after I finally finish. "Yeah, yeah, let's go" I say getting up.

"See you guys, later" I say as we walk away. "Goodbye, love" is the last thing I hear before girls drag me away.

"Okay, so where are we going?" I ask. "To the Hogsmeade duh" Astoria says and they all high five.

We soon arrived at Hogsmeade. We walk into dress shop as numerous beautiful dresses were just waiting for someone to buy them.

"Wow" I say walking around admiring the store. "Okay, so we won't buy just dresses for the ball, we are buying many dresses for parties and some events so look around" Pansy says and we all nod.

I immediately go into black dress isle. I take few dresses and head to the changing room. I took some black and 2 white dresses.

I try on the first one.