Sidney Firestar

Hair: Sidney has long, dark brown hair. Her hair is wavy and thick and it is easily knotted. Even though her hair is naturally wavy, she prefers it straightened. Most of the time, her hair is down but when she's having a bad hair day or she just doesn't feel like styling it, she puts it up in a pony tail.

Skin: Sidney's skin is incredibly clear and her skin tone is slightly tanned. Her skin is flawless, there is not one mole, pimple, wart, freckle, birthmark, or tanline to be seen.

Other Features: She has very well-defined facial features. She has a sharp nose, a curved jaw-line and very full lips. She is of average height and well toned.

Personality: Sidney is not one to take someone's crap. If she doesn't like what's going on, how you're treating her,or even you, she will not hesitate to make it known. She's very honest--sometimes a little too honest. Sidney is also very positive. Sometimes it can be very annoying. Even though she is a shadowhunter, she still likes to wear her old mundane clothes.

History: Sidney were born in Norway, just like any regular mundane. She has two siblings, but doesn't like talking about them. Her mother died of cancer when she were 13 years. From then on, her father started being abusive. When Sidney were 15, she took of. Homeles and hungry, she ran into Rochelle and Sebastian Morgenstern. A year later Ro and Sidney became parabatai.