4 |feud|

November 21st, Albany, New York. Kaylie comes up behind KO and wraps her arms around his neck. KO looks at the tattoo on her arm and continues his conversation with Drew.

"Hi, Jessie." Drew says and Kaylie waves her fingers as a 'hello'. "My mom said to tell you hello." Kaylie says. "Tell her I said hello back." Drew says and Kaylie nods with a small smile.

Kaylie let's KO go and leans on the wall with her shoulder. Kaylie had on a black cropped tank top that had thick straps, black jeans with a belt kinda to the side and red Air Forces.

"What's this?" KO asks. "Eh." Kaylie says and KO shakes his head with a small laugh. "When's your dad coming back?" Drew asks. "Probably around January." Kaylie says and Drew hums.

"Wouldn't surprise me if the man showed up at Royal Rumble. I'm trying to get him back, I wanna kick somebody's ass with my dad by my side like we did last year." Kaylie says.

"Didn't you never officially leave The Judgement Day?" KO asks. "Exactly." Kaylie says and Drew snorts. "That's not the point." Drew says and KO flares his hands, all pissed off.

"If they ever try to get me to betray my dad, I'll just quit right there on the spot. Like, I'm out. I'll be a heel with my dad but not without him." Kaylie says. "Priorities." KO says and Kaylie nods.

A couple minutes later. Kaylie was now hanging out with just Rhea and Dominik. "So you gonna tell me who you're crushing on?" Rhea asks. "Mm-mm." Kaylie says, shaking her head.

"Is it Roman?" Rhea says. "Mm-mm." Kaylie says. "Is it Cody?" Rhea asks. "Mm-mm." Kaylie says. "Is it Jimmy?" Dominik asks. "Mm-mm." Kaylie says. "Is it Jey?" Dominik asks.

"Mm." Kaylie says with a face. "Wha- Jessie." Dominik says. "Mm." Kaylie says with a face. "Why are you making that face?" Dominik asks. "Mm!" Kaylie says and Rhea's mouth opens.

"Jessie, is it Jey?" Rhea asks. "Mm!" Kaylie says, wide eyed. "Jessie?!" Rhea asks with a very proud smile. "Maybe." Kaylie says and Dominik gasps dramatically, flabbergasted.

"Shh!" Kaylie says and Dominik slaps his hand over his mouth. "I have a serious question for you." Rhea says. "Go right ahead." Kaylie says. "Why don't you ever wear red?" Rhea questions.

Flashback.

Kaylie had on bright red leather shorts, a black tank top with thick straps and all white Jordans. Jey looks up from his phone as she walks onto the bus and almost dies.

"Jessie." Jey says. "Yeah?" Kaylie asks, leaning on the table and Jey leans on his hand. "Whatcha wearing?" Jey asks like a small child and Kaylie looks down at the outfit.

"What's wrong with it?" Kaylie asks. Jey wants to say everything, but he's not mean. "Nothing." Jey says. "Jimmy, what's wrong with it?" Kaylie asks and Jimmy and Naomi both turn in their chairs, looking.

"I think you look fantastic." Naomi says. "What the actual fuck are you wearing?" Jimmy asks and Naomi smacks him. "Jey." Kaylie says as if it were a very clear warning.

Jey's lady's face quickly turns into pure anger. Oh, she's here. "It's red." Edge says from the corner, still on the phone with Beth. "Guys, seriously?" Kaylie asks and the twins shrug, Jey with an eat shit grin.

"I'm never wearing red around you guys again." Kaylie says. "That's your choice, Uce. I think she looks fantastic." Roman says. "Thanks, Roman, for being the only sensible one." Kaylie says.

"You're welcome." Roman says. "Yeah, she looks marvelous. What's got your panties in a twist, Josh?" Jimmy asks and they all laugh. Jey flares his free hand and leans back.