15 |t.o.x.i.c|

February 3rd, Greenville, South Carolina. Kaylie was standing by the door, watching. "Excuse me, uh, Roman, a quick word. I was wondering if you could tell us about the status of Jey and Jessie." Kaylie straightens her head.

"After what we saw this past weekend at the Royal Rumble." Kayla says and Roman ignores her. Kaylie shakes her head and watches Heyman with an idiotic smirk.

"Such a cold blooded question from such a warm hearted lady. Ms. Braxton, at this time, we cannot either confirm nor deny the status of Jey Uso and Jessie James within The Bloodline." Heyman says and Kaylie shrugs.

"But thanks for wearing our colors tonight." Heyman says and Kaylie pushes off the door, holding it open. "Are you insane?" Roman whispers. "I'm cold blooded." Kaylie whispers back and Heyman gets in.

Kaylie lets the door close and they all walk away. Kaylie had on a cut 'we the ones' shirt, her black low rise cargo pants and her combat boots. She looks absolutely marvelous.

Some time later. They were filming. "Go find Jessie." Roman says and Heyman slowly goes. The camera man calls it and the other camera man starts recording Kaylie.

She was standing in the hallway, arms folded over her chest, talking to Raquel. "Ms. James." Heyman says and Kaylie turns her head. "The Tribal Chief has asked to see you." Heyman says and Kaylie hits Raquel's arm, walking away.

Kaylie walks her happy ass the other end with Heyman and they walk into the room. "Sit down." Roman says and Kaylie walks to the couch, sitting down with her arms on her knees.

Roman looks at her and they have a stare down. "And cut." "Dude, I'm gonna honest here." Kaylie says, leaning on her hands and Roman gives her a look. "You suck." Kaylie says and Roman chuckles quietly, amused.

Later. Kaylie was leaning on the wall, looking all pissed off. "So where's your brother?" Roman asks and Kaylie lifts her head from the wall. "I don't know." Jimmy says and Kaylie looks at him.

"You didn't talk to him?" Roman asks and Jimmy shakes his head. "Haven't heard from him." Jimmy says and Kaylie shakes her head a bit, 'not buying it'. Jessie doesn't buy it.

Kaylie taps her arm a bit and listens. "I mean it's one thing to walk out but to not hear from him for a whole week." Kaylie smiles nervously. "I mean... and don't you have a title match next week?" Roman asks and Kaylie listens.

"You ain't gonna find him on the couch. I wanna know where your brother is, find him now." Roman says and Kaylie almost breaks her character, watching.

They call the cut and Kaylie folds, giving up. Roman looks around a bit and turns. "The fuck is you doing back there?" Roman asks. "Questioning my life decisions." Kaylie says.

"Where is Jey?" Roman asks and Kaylie looks at her phone. "Probably off doing some shady shit or something." Kaylie says and Roman smiles sarcastically, already done with her shit.

"Are you okay?" Roman asks. "She landed on the back of her neck pretty hard." Heyman says. "Paul." Kaylie complains, sitting up and Roman shakes his head, all disappointed.

Kaylie stands up and walks to the couch, plopping. "I get it. First rule of fight club is you don't talk about fight club." Roman says and Kaylie leans on her hand, looking at him.

"He's got shit he needs to sort out with her." Kaylie says and Roman nods a bit. "Now, see, I get it. She probably felt the same way he was off hanging out with me at work and whatever." Kaylie says.

"That's why you told me shady shit." Roman says. "That's why I told you shady shit." Kaylie confirms, laying down and Roman shakes his head. "I guarantee you got nothing to worry about." Roman says.