8 |s.h.i.e.l.d|

December 23rd, Rosemont, Illinois. Kaylie's been running around backstage like she's on drugs since she got here. "She is too excited right now, it's freaking me out." Jey says.

"Eh. You get used to it." Roman says, putting the vest over her head and they get everything clipped. Kaylie had on her black cargo pants, a black tank top, black combat boots and of course, the vest.

"I found them." Brianna says, running up and Kaylie takes the dog tags. Roman pulls her vest out and Kaylie puts on the dog tags, dropping them under her vest. Roman let's her go and she braids her hair.

"Did you tell my parents what you were doing?" Kaylie asks, pulling the braids loose and Brianna shakes her head. "No, ma'am." Brianna says. "Good. Thank you." Kaylie says, taking her gloves from Jey.

"Yeah, of course. I know how much this means to you." Brianna says. "Yeah." Kaylie whispers, putting on her gloves and she drops her hands. Kaylie takes a deep breath and they scream in sync.

"There it is." Roman whispers and Kaylie bounces. "Look at you all Shielded out!" Brianna says and Kaylie laughs. "You look marvelous. I miss this." Brianna says and Kaylie nods.

"Dude, same." Kaylie says and motions onward. "We're going." Jey says and they watch The Bloodline leave. Roman's music starts and Kaylie gets a bubbly feeling all through her body.

Kaylie fans her face frantically and Brianna laughs. They walk away and Kaylie shakes her hands. Security surrounds the two girls and they walk through the entrance.

Brianna slips out and sits in her seat. Kaylie takes a deep breath and just watches. Roman's theme fades out and they all turn. "Sierra. Hotel." Roman's face completely falls and the crowd screams.

Heyman looks terrified and The Bloodline looks at each other. Kaylie walks out and the crowd screams again. "Wait. Look at this... Joker!" "Reigns cannot believe it." Roman shakes his head.

"Jessie James." Roman looks hurt. Kaylie stops at the barricade and Roman walks to the edge of the ring. Kaylie jumps up on the barricade and Roman breaks character, smiling.

Kaylie flips off, landing perfectly and reaches behind her, pulling her mic out from behind her back. Roman brings his hand out and Sami gives him the mic quickly.

Kaylie walks to the stairs and Roman motions for everybody to get back. Kaylie stops and 'contemplates' this decision. Kaylie walks up the stairs and walks down the apron, getting in the ring.

"What are you doing?" Roman asks, visibly hurt and the crowd cheers. "Contemplating my past decisions, dude." Kaylie says and Roman shakes his head, dropping his hand.

Lita, Beth and Edge were having heart attacks. Kaylie brings her hand up and sets her mic down. Kaylie undoes the vest and pulls it over her head, dropping it to the mat.

Kaylie lifts up her mic and keeps it at her side, shaking her head. Kaylie kisses her teeth and brings her mic. "What I did has nothing to do with you." Kaylie says and the crowd cheers.

"Right." Roman says and they boo his ass. "Hey." Kaylie says, looking at the crowd and they cheer loudly. "I could've made this right in 2019, but I didn't. And I didn't to protect you." Kaylie says and the crowd cheers.

"Protect me? What do you think this is, Jayj?" Roman asks and the crowd cheers loudly. "What it looks like!" Kaylie says. "What does it look like then?" Roman asks and Kaylie does a full circle.

"I put your ass through an announce desk eight years ago and for eight years, I have regretted that decision. So this is me finally growing back my pair and coming out here..." Kaylie says.