23 |lunatic|

March 13th, Providence, Rhode Island. Roman was standing on the apron and Kaylie was in the ring with Trish, who so gracefully accepted. "All right, come on." Roman says, shifting and the aunt and niece duo start staring.

Edge whistles and Trish throws Kaylie into the ropes. Kaylie goes under the top rope and hangs for a split second, Roman spotting her and comes back out, hitting Trish with a Clothesline.

Becky cheers, jumping and Roux giggles. Edge comes up on the apron and Kaylie dives, smacking Roman's hand. They all laugh and Kaylie rolls out, landing perfectly.

Trish tags Edge in and the boys start brawling. Kaylie jumps up and wraps the string around her hand. "This is so random and I love it." Lita says and they all watch Edge kick the shit out of Roman.

Roman finally gets past Edge and dives, smacking Kaylie's hand. Kaylie brings one leg in and Edge slides under the ropes, tagging Trish in the process. Trish comes in and they all watch.

Kaylie pulls off a gross Dirty Deeds and folds Trish. Jey slides on the mat and counts it. "Three." Kaylie tosses Trish away and stands up, all smiles. Jey takes her wrist and brings it up.

They all cheer and Roman and Seth slide in. Jey drops her arm and Roman snatches her ass, doing a full circle as she wraps her legs around his waist. Lita catches Trish and stands her up straight.

Kaylie turns her upper body and puts her arm around Seth's shoulders. "She's evil." Trish says. "Why do you think I dipped?" Edge asks, taking a picture of the trio and they all laugh.

Hannah jumps up and the mirrored smile on Kaylie and Roman's faces. Kaylie jumps down and lowers, waving her fingers. "Oh, good lord." Lita says and Hannah enters the ring.

"Get here, baby." Jey says, jumping down and Seth and Roman get out, going to opposite sides. Hannah brings her hand up and Kaylie stands up straight. Kaylie does a circle around the ring, taunting Hannah and stops.

Kaylie brings her hand up and they have themselves a good old strength test. Kaylie pushes Hannah back with everything in her and Hannah rolls through it. Kaylie points at Hannah and looks at Roman.

"Damn." Roman says and Kaylie catches Hannah, planting her face first. Kaylie laughs like the menace she is and walks away. "You didn't have to plant her that hard." Seth says and eats an uppercut.

"Oh!" Jimmy yells and Roux giggles. Kaylie turns and eats a chop to the chest, which just pissed her off. "Uh, oh." Jey drags out and Kaylie and Hannah start swinging on each other.

Hannah throws Kaylie into the ropes and she goes under the top rope, touching the top rope with her leg. Kaylie sees Hannah duck and starts pulling herself up with her weak muscles.

Roman grabs her legs and helps her over. Kaylie lands on the apron and puts her hand on her hip. "I can't believe I can still do that." Kaylie says and Roman drops his head, laughing silently.

Kaylie flies onto the top rope and flies again, taking Hannah out with an elbow, catching on her knee. Kaylie tosses her into the turnbuckles and walks to her. Kaylie wraps her arm around her neck.

Kaylie runs and drops, taking Hannah down with her. "Ooh-hoo-hoo." Roman says and Kaylie pins her ass. Cody slides into the ring and counts it. Kaylie gets the three and stands up.

Kaylie runs around the ring, arms out and stops dead center. Roman gives her a look and brings his arms out. Kaylie runs and dives out of the ring. Roman catches her and she wraps her legs around his waist.

"That was sick." Trish says and Roman laughs. Kaylie jumps down and fixes her pants. She's in her normal, yeah. Kaylie feels a presence behind her and dog tags get put around her neck.