36 |champ|

May 29th, Albany, New York. No, Kaylie is mentally not okay, she's been dodging that man all day, but she knows once they get home, it's over especially since nobody's gonna be there.

"Are you dodging me?" "Ahh-ahh." Kaylie says and Roman turns her. "Maybe." Kaylie says. "Maybe, huh?" Roman asks and Kaylie shrugs. "Isn't this what you wore when you won the Diva's Championship?" Roman asks.

"Different pants, but yeah, pretty much." Kaylie says. Kaylie had on a black crop- tank top with thicker straps and run written in red, leather pants that zip up the front and black heel boots.

"I don't know if I'm ready for this." Kaylie admits and Roman gives her a look. "It's been nine years since we've been in a ring together without me tryna kill him." Kaylie says and Roman shrugs.

"Think happy thoughts, fix your fly and go rekindle." Roman says and Kaylie looks down. Kaylie fixes the zipper and locks it. Seth's music starts and Kaylie looks back up at Roman with only her eyes.

"You got this." Roman says, lifting her title off the show box and he sets it on her shoulder. Kaylie grabs it and looks at her nails. "I really gotta get my nails done." Kaylie says and stops moving.

"Is he coming out of the crowd?" Kaylie asks and Roman turns his head, looking at the monitor. "Yep." Roman says and Kaylie groans, head back, finally looking.

"I hate this already." Kaylie says and they watch. "His pants are ripped." Kaylie whispers and grabs her thigh as Roman looks. "You're good." Roman says and Kaylie pulls a face.

"Should I put a hat on and scare him?" Kaylie asks and Roman nods, laughing. Kaylie leans into the dressing room, grabbing her hat and she puts it on backwards, coming back.

"Just pretend like you're dealing with Colby out there." Roman says and they watch, waiting. AJ's music starts and Kaylie tosses her hair behind her shoulder, low key stressed out.

"You got it." Roman says and they watch while Kaylie slowly takes her happy ass to gorilla. AJ and Seth shake hands and Kaylie's music starts. The crowd exclaims as Seth looks up, smile dropping.

Kaylie steps out from behind the entrance and Seth looks away, head dropped. Kaylie makes her way to the ring and Seth watches her, all pissed off. Kaylie jumps up and enters the ring.

"What is happening right now?" Corey questions and Kaylie walks to the other side, hand out. Kaylie takes the mic and comes back, standing in front of Seth as her music fades, bringing her mic up.

"I'm not out here right now to fight." Kaylie says and reaches up, pulling her hat off. "Okay?" Kaylie says and Seth brings his hands out a bit. "I'm out here to congratulate you." Kaylie says and the crowd gasps.

"So... congratulations, Seth." Kaylie says and AJ smirks. "Well, I'm actually really glad you came out because I wanted to congratulate you myself. Congratulations, JJ." Seth says.

Kaylie did have her championship around her waist. Seth brings his hand out and Kaylie's shoulders move a bit. Kaylie brings her hand up to accept it and The Judgement Day's music starts.

"Oh, not now." Corey says and Kaylie smacks her hand down, visibly pissed. Kaylie turns, pulling her championship off and moves beside Seth, putting her championship on her shoulder.

Seth and Kaylie look pissed and Kaylie just listens. "But after watching The Bloodline completely implode this past Saturday-." If Kaylie's jaw tightens anymore, she's gonna break her teeth.

Kaylie tightens her grip on her title and watches. "Which is something Roman Reigns couldn't even do." Finn says and Kaylie's jaw tightens more. "From the champion-." Rhea says and Kaylie smirks a bit, watching.