busy doing other things

teen fic - very short sorry!
boys are 16-17
———

It was another normal weekend for Ant and Dec. Ant goes over to Dec's house, they make out a bit, eat dinner, make out a bit more and then fall asleep in each other's arms.

But not today.

"Declan man! come help us will ya" Came a shout from Declan's older brother Dermott. All of the Donnellys were out in the garden helping their father put in the new patio and new table and chairs. Well, all but Dec. Dec was too busy sitting on the couch with his boyfriend Ant, making out.

Martin rolled his eyes when they heard no reply off of Dec. "He's probably too busy sticking his tongue down Ant's throat like" Martin laughed loudly, making sure the 2 boys could hear him.

"Oy! shut your face" Declan shouted back which made his family laugh.

After a long 2 and a half hours, the garden was finally finished. Anne had gone in a bit earlier to start on the dinner and tell Declan off for not helping at all and then the rest soon came in. "Thanks for the help Decky" Cam sarcastically said as she sat herself down on the sofa next to the boys. "Anytime" Declan winked back.

Soon dinner was served and everyone was helping lay the table. Well, of course not Dec thought.

Again, he was too busy doing other things.

Kissing his boyfriend.

"Dec, baby, I think you should go and help them" Ant giggled and Dec just shook his head. "Aye, Dec listen to Ant." Moira laughed and Dec just rolled his eyes.

"Declan Donnelly if you don't get up here and help your siblings I will send Ant home," Anne said sternly and the small lad's eyes widened. Ant just smirked. Declan quickly got off of Ant but gave him a quick peck on the lips first and helped his family.

Dinner was delicious, they all washed up their plates and were now sitting down on the sofa watching a film.

Ant was on one sofa with Dec on his lap Moira and Martin next to him and on the other sofa were all of the girls and then Dermott and Eamonn were on the floor and then of course, Alph was on his own single chair. Halfway through the film, Declan had fallen asleep on Ant. "Bless him he's all worn out," Anne said in awe as she looked at her youngest all snuggled up in Ants' arms.

"Worn out? he didn't do anything!" Eamonn laughed which made the rest laugh. "Aye, all he did was snog Ant all day" Martin added making Ant blush.

"I'll take him to bed" Ant said as he stood up with Dec bridal style in his arms. "Night everyone!" The boy said. Everyone said their good nights to the boys and then went back to watching the movie.

Halfway up the stairs, Dec had woken up slightly. He had always been a light sleeper. "Anth?" Dec whispered and snuggled even closer to his boyfriend's chest. "Yes, baby, you fell asleep so I'm taking you to bed" Ant said in a low tone and kissed the smaller lad on the forehead.

Ant and Dec had finally made it up into Dec's bedroom and into bed. "Cmon Decky, you can't sleep with jeans on like"

Declan wasn't listening one bit. He was half asleep on the bed fully clothed and wasn't getting changed into his pjs.

"Hm just go to sleep Anth..'m tired"

The taller lad sighed. Ant helped take Dec's jeans off and then got changed into his own PJs which were just his boxers and a white t-shirt and then snuggled close to Dec from behind. "love youse" He whispered into Dec's neck and kissed him lightly just under his ear. Declan moved back into Ants warm embrace and hummed.

"love youse too Anth"

end x