missed you ;)

Smut!
skip this whole chapter if it's not your thing x
Also, can we all agree on how yummy they look in this pic 😋
———

Dec had been feeling the urge to be dirty all day. He had finally just gotten home from a meeting and had gone straight up to his room and laid out on his bed. The first thing that came to his mind was Ant. Ant was away seeing his family for a few weeks and Dec couldn't wait to see him again.

Declan quickly stripped naked and threw all of his clothing onto the floor.

The small lad's hand travelled down to his crotch and started to touch himself. Immediately, he started to fantasise about Ant. Declan imagined how his partner's hands would feel touching him all over and how he wished it was his fiance's hand that was pleasuring him and not his own.

Soft moans started to fall from the man's lips whilst his other hand gripped the sheets so hard his knuckles began to turn white.

"Anth.. fuck. Oh my god!"

His eyes rolled back into his head as he let out another moan and let Ant's name fall from his lips again.

Declan didn't realise that he had left his bedroom door open until he heard someone enter.

"Woah" Ant exclaimed.

Quickly, Dec stopped playing with himself, sat up straight and covered himself with the bedsheets. "Anth! w-when did you get back?" Dec questioned as he tried to steady his breathing.

"Just now, I did call but there was no answer" He replied.

Ant started to move closer and closer to Declan until he finally sat on the bed opposite him. He removed the white sheet to reveal his lover's naked body and smirked at Declan.

"I heard you moaning my name," Ant said slowly.

Declan didn't say anything. He sat there in silence and looked down. His cheeks were now painted in a deep shade of red, as if the colour had come to life and decided to make a home on his face. Ant was quick to grab Dec's chin and lift it so he was eye to eye-with him. His eyes travelled down to Declan's lips before he laid the smaller man down and hovered over him.

He pressed his lips to Dec's neck which made the man beneath him let out a little moan and made him even more aroused. One of Ant's hands travelled down south and griped onto Declan's hard member. Ant started slow, making sure to tease Declan a little bit.

Declan was kissing Ant hungrily, wanting more off of the man. Ant pulled back from Dec's red lips and started to jerk Dec off even faster. Declan's hands got tangled into Ant's thick black hair and soon he felt a knot form in his stomach. "Anth... ngmfhh! So- God! So close... fuck!!" Declan was a moaning mess and was so close to his climax.

"Cum for me baby"

And that's all it took, Ant's low voice in Declan's ear edging him on sent Dec into the most crashing climax he had ever experienced.

Ant slowly removed his now sticky hand from Declan's crotch and planted a loving but needy kiss onto Dec's lips. Declan's hands travelled to the hem of Ant's t-shirt and started to tug at it slightly, hinting that he wanted it off.

In one swift motion, Ants' clothes were off and on the floor. The taller man then picked up Declan's legs and threw them over his shoulders. "Anth, what about prep? we haven't done it in a while-"

Delcan was cut off by Ant thrusting deep into his tight hole. Both men let out a loud moan at the feeling of being together again. Dec's hands went straight into Ant's hair and started to tug at it slightly. Ant had his face hidden in the crook of his partner's neck and sucked at Dec's pale flesh, making sure to leave lots of purple hickeys all over.

Once again, Declan felt another tight knot forming in the pit of his stomach. After a few more thrusts, The small lad was sure he could explode any minute. "Hold it, baby. Cum with me." Ant groaned and thrust harder and deeper into the man beneath him.

It wasn't long until they were both moaning out each other's names and on the edge. "Now sweetheart..." Declan let out a loud whine as he finished over his and Ant's stomach and Ant had finished inside of Dec.

The taller lad pulled out of Declan and rolled over next to him. "Fuck. I missed you so much" Declan said as he giggled and grabbed Ant by the back of his neck to kiss him again.

"Hm glad to hear it. I missed you too baby" Ant replied with a smile and another peck on Declan's lips.

The enddd