Hell

The first blonde: will smiths POV (ur mom)

will starts throwing it back. 😜😜

"GYATTT!😲😲" ice cream man says , eyes bulging out of his head. will smith replies,

"Hey, bad boy😈," looking submissive. hello kitty walks in, and is shocked by the entire situation.

"PUT THAT GYAT AWAY YOUNG MAN!" hello kitty yells, in all of his autisticness although he is actually enjoying it😣😣. will smith looks back in terror.

"Holy Guacamole!🤭" he yells. "What is your zesty ass doing here hello kitty?😈" ice cream man inquiries.

"TO get my dildo collection of course😜🙏," hello kitty replies, pushing past the two boys. (yas queen)

Suddenly, the young man that definitely doesn't go by REmi, the rat, bursts in, screeching at the top of his lungs, "GAY GAY HOME OF SEXUAL GAY." Everyone just stops, and proceeds to stare at each other, confused as all hell but agrees with her. Shockingly, Shinji Akawri from the hit show Neon Genesis Evangelion states a speech saying he can be happy.

"Congratulations Shinji," they all say, clapping on the globe.

"EVERYONE KILL YOUR SELF!!!🙂:3"

A Young Zest Fest by the name of Scott Pilgrim, an extremely zesty man, a gay boy, a fruit cup, demands for mass suicide. They all pose, then beat the shit outta him. "I CALL UPON MY ULTIMATE FORM!" Scott Pilgrim ignites, a powerful surge of light emitting from him. "Feast your eyes on... FULL POWER ZEST😎😎!" Scott Pilgrim exclaims, emitting from a cloud of zest. HE now has gained a JoJo Siwa stand from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, but one unlike any other. "Go, my powerful zest..RU PAUL." Scott exclaims out of his stupid mouth. 😊 Remi stands. "Shut your bicth ass up, gayboy," he states, despite being a queer himself.

"Erm." Will Smith peeps a sound, unknown to this newfound situation upon him.

Everyone looks around, totally confused as to why everyone is so zesty all of the sudden.

"Hello everyone.......................😎" a voice emits from the zest fog.

"I am the 44th president of our united union, the first to achieve the title of being the first of my kind to embrace this title.............................................. james charles😜, and his bbg Barack Obama"

*Shocked emoji*

"Erm, poggers-🐺😔🥀⛓️" Spookley the Square Pumpkin

G 2004 ‧ Family/Animation ‧ 47 mins starts to say, but immediately gets shot by none other than Young Sheldon, the most dumbass motherfucker in the world.

"You're too slow!~" says a blue ball.

I quit. I can't anymore......... ok i lied lol👏🤪.

"Gays, we don't have to fight anymore!!1!" shouts Shinji, making a revelation. "If we band together with our zest, we will become one true lifeform!!1! :333!!"

"SHut ur no father loving, dead boyfriend, nutting on hospital bed lookin, no neck boyfriend, orange ginger gf having ass up, but we could do that 🤪 ," Scott Pilgrim agrees in a slay button voice.

They all don't know how to fuse though, so they travel to get the first zest fusion, Garnet from the hit cartoon Steven Universe and the not so hit show Steven Universe: Future. and the regular show cuz slay 😜😜

"Im bri ish, and i need a bo ole of wa ar" she states.

"Yeah we know, but we need to fuse with the holy unity of zest," James Charles pouts, too zesty for his own good. "Indeed," his femboy bf Obama states. james charles mom hates him so he takes out his homophobic moms anger on obama by throwing him out the window but it's okay cuz he only broke 205 bones so he still haves 1 bone to live off of 😜🤪