41~Final Goodbyes.

Please leave a vote and a comment..

This chapter is specially dedicated to God and each and every one of you who read, voted and commented on this story..

Nazaking 💋💋 loves you plentifully...

Narrator.

The school auditorium blasted with Nigerian hip-hop music by Flavour and Wandecoal *Wake up.

Students of Bright stars high school sauntered to and fro in the large school auditorium.

It's the D-Day.
The 2017/2018 set of SS3 students are graduating.
Indeed their set was one to be remembered.

From the loquacious Chimaobi to a Saucy Callista.

The Amiable Femi to the Horrorful Victor the Vector..

Each of the students of the students had a character to be remembered for.

The Buzziness of the students suddenly increased as The Four boys made a grand entrance into the auditorium.
Victor and his friends looked so breath taking,as he wore his signature stoic walking majestically to the seats specially made for the graduating students as the students made an uproar praising them.
Victor face gave out a smirk,when he sighted Judith approaching him with a wide smile on her face.

His jaws were literally on the floors as he stared at her walking daintily towards him.

"Maka Chukwu,Nne,you look so ravishing..
I feel like dragging you from here straight to the altar where a priest will wed us immediately." Chidi praised making Judith blush helplessly..

"Chidi seriously,I won't have to blame all this girls dieing for you because you are one hell of a smooth talker." Judith said trying not to blush again.

Victor eyed Chidi jealously, clearing his throat to remind the duo of his presence.

She was in a red off shoulder flowing gown which accentuated her curves,and made a flay from her knees and flowery patterns on the sleeves and flay..
It was decent,but made her look like a elegant princess..

She smiled at Mofe,Tọks and Ucee who returned her smile, stunned with how amazing she looked.

"Damn,you guys are not smiling o.
You all look great..
I never knew Mofe and Chidi could look so gentlemanly.." Judith teased.

"You dey whine??
I'm actually a gentleman nau." Mofe defended.

The guys coughed trying to hide their amusement.

Mofe and Chidi are anything but.. gentle?
Nahh..
They were ruffians.
May be they will finally learn to be gentle when they get older.

"You promised to be here by 3pm.
Look it's thirty minutes past three." she whined at his tardiness, hugging Vic.
He groaned inwardly.

"But the party hasn't started yet nau." Victor said looking round the hall..
Parents were still stepping in,but the teachers are fully seated in a space set out for them..