𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐

"I still don't know why you're dragging me against my own will, Kagami." Ophelia pointed out while sipping her tea. She wanted to partner with someone else rather than deal with him.

Hiiro and Ophelia are the first groups to watch over Tougo in case the enemy appears or he turns into a Bugster. She smiles softly to see Tougo enjoying decoding his own game with headphones on.

"The hospital didn't acquire your assistance at the moment because you've been exposed by one of your colleagues." Hiiro pointed out and Ophelia shrugged her shoulders. "You're the only one who's available."

"More like tolerate your behavior and choose me over Asuna." Ophelia retorted back and finished her drink. "Are you sure it's a good idea to use him as bait to lure our culprits?" She asked worriedly. Ophelia is against the idea of using Tougo as bait to lure their culprits out.

"They hold the key to treating this virus." Hiiro pointed out and Ophelia doesn't like it.

"I just wish we could find out a way to treat them." She whispered sadly and Hiiro heard her.

"So that's why you're using him?" Emu showed up to join them as Asuna joined to watch Tougo. He overheard their conversation and didn't like the plan at all.

Hiiro glances at him before standing up. "I see it's time to change shift." He declared. "If they do come for him, contact us immediately."

"Hiiro-san! He's our patient!" Emu exclaimed angrily and couldn't believe he would treat Tougo differently than a patient.

"And a hundred thousand people are suffering from this virus." He reminded the genius game player. "The end justifies the means, for now."

Ophelia intervened and pushed the two men a bit. "Guys, arguing wouldn't solve anything. If things come worse as we feared..." She trailed off her thoughts and bit her lower lips nervously. 'I'll use it as a last resort if we can't solve it.' "Let's just watch over him." She smiled sadly and walked away from them. 'Not now...' The black-haired woman needs some privacy to deal with her panic attack.

"Fee-chan...?" He looked at his childhood friend worriedly. Emu is worried she might do something reckless if the plan fails.

Hiiro couldn't help but follow his ex-girlfriend worriedly. "Ophelia?" He noticed her hands were shaking when she pushed them away. The genius surgeon thought of the rooftop. He remembered whenever Ophelia was upset and needed time for herself, she would always go to the rooftop building.

————————————————————

Ophelia managed to stop her panic attack on time before anyone could see it. She remembered the day she used her powerful healing song to revive or heal thousands of people. The former goddess ended her life saying a painful farewell to her family and friends.

"I just hope I don't use it again." She muttered under her breath. Ophelia is scared of losing someone she cares about. She wouldn't be able to live again if she used that final healing song.

"Ophelia?" Someone kneels in front of her view to see an unusually worried look from Hiiro.

"Kagami?" Ophelia is surprised to see him.

"How are you feeling?" He asked her worriedly. It's rare for Hiiro to show his caring side and Ophelia couldn't understand him at all.

"I'm just worried about them." Ophelia answered half of the truth. She refused to tell her traumatic experiences from past life. "I just wish we could find some clues to find out their main objective."

"We will, it'll take time to solve it." Hiiro assured her.

Ophelia hoped they could solve it in time before the situation got worse. She feels uneasy for some reason, it's like a storm is coming over to strike them soon.