𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

Haruto is alone dealing with the Bugsters. He's surprised to see his cousin can transform without being a Kamen Rider but she's capable of fighting against them. He knows Ophelia is a special woman and is proud to be his oldest cousin. 'I'll miss my chance to fight alongside her but I know she can handle it.' He assured himself.

"Time for a little magic show!" Takeru declared and switched his ring to blue.

"Water!"

His Rider switches to the element water and attacks the Bugster. He throws them away and his ring switches to green.

"Hurricane!" His form changes to the element air and flies off to hit them.

"Land!" Haruto knocks most of the Bugsters away without noticing Soji showed up.

"Let's settle this, then." Soji declared and gave him a surprise attack.

"You again?" Haruto saw him again and they threw a punch at each other.

————————————————————

Gaim is facing Bugsters alone and cuts off every single one of them with his sword. He switched it to a gun and started shooting at them. "I'll slice you up!" He declared and cut every single one of them.

He showed them the small pineapple gear before putting it in his driver to activate it. "Pineapple! Lock on!"

His armor changed to a pineapple look-alike armor and he swung his weapon and hit every single one of them before switching to another gear. "Strawberry arms! Lock on! Swwssh swshhh spark!"

A magenta stroke appeared as it rose high in the air. It rained small swords and defeated the Bugsters. Ageha showed up with a sword in her hand.

"En garde." Ageha declared.

Gaim switches another armor and uses a lance as a weapon. Both of them yell in a battle cry as they clash.

————————————————————

Shinnosuke is facing the Bugsters alone close to the shipyard building area site. "You're all coming along for the ride!" He declared holding his weapon.

Increases his speed and spins around to attack the Bugsters before changing his gear. "Tire change!" Belt announced.

Flame appeared out of nowhere and cut down his enemies before switching his gear. "Max Flare!" His armor changed. "Drive: Type Wild!"

Shinnosuke speeds down and attacks every single one of them before switching to another gear. "Drive: Type Technic!" He shoots every single one of them before switching to another one. "Tire change! Road Winter!" He unleashes a powerful ice attack and freezes them as they shatter into pieces.

Kazushige appeared behind Shinnosuke and just when he was about to attack. A giant sword blocks it and slices him down. "Where does it come from?" Shinnosuke couldn't help but ask.

"I'm glad that I made it on time." He turned around to see Zilar joining him.

"How did you get in?" Shinnosuke asked and didn't remember him being swallowed into the game world.

"Same as Elena's abilities." Zilar answered and summoned his sword. "I couldn't stand the idea of leaving you alone. Kiriko-san would skin me alive if I didn't help you out." He'd received a threatening call from Shinnosuke's wife, Kiriko, to help her husband after he told her everything about Zilar's past. He can still fight using half-powers without transforming and avoid being detected by Ophelia.