𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

It's been 4 months after defeating Masamune and destroying the Kamen Rider Chronicle. Zilar separated his ways from them and returned to Earth-2. Kanade continued her job as an idol lending them a hand if they needed help. Ophelia, Hiiro, Emu, Luna and Poppy are continuing their job as doctors and nurses to work in the hospital.

Ophelia hums randomly after she finished her last round of checking the patient's condition. The former goddess loves her job as a nurse to ensure people's health and support the doctor by their side. Haima tries to persuade her to become a doctor like the others but she's firm to be a nurse.

"Fee-chan!" She heard a familiar voice and turned to face Emu and Asuna. "Are you finished checking their health?"

"Yes." Ophelia answered with a smile. "My shift will finish early because I need to visit the tailor shop to measure my size for the gown with my mom and Luna."

Ophelia was engaged to a genius surgeon, Kagami Hiiro, 4 months ago as he proposed to her on the rooftop under the starry night sky. The doctors and nurses are heartbroken to find out about their relationship knowing they don't have a chance to ask either of them. Haima was joyful because his son found someone who made him happy.

Asuna squeals in happiness at her friend for their engagement and going to be Kagami Ophelia Selene or Kagami Elena Grace. The female Bugster saw how much they care for each other and Hiiro's changed as they're together. "I can't wait for your wedding day, Ophie-chan."

Emu smiles at his childhood friend seeing her glow of getting married soon. He and the others are invited to the wedding as they can't wait to see the union between Ophelia and Hiiro. "Fee-chan, do you remember Hoshi Madoka?" The genius surgeon asked.

"I do and she's one of my lists when I did my roundup check-up. Why?" She asked curiously and realized something. "Is it related to her illness? Brain Tumor?"

"Yes. Madoka-chan will recover if she has the surgery, right?" Asuna asked them curiously.

"Brain Tumors like hers are the most complicated pediatric cancers." Emu answered truthfully. "There are very few cases nationwide. And this hospital hasn't had much experience with it either. Fee-chan in your past life as a doctor, have you treated Brain Tumor before?"

"I did in the past without relying on my powers." Ophelia answered truthfully and recapped her successful 8-year-old boy patient for performing surgery on his brain tumor. "It was successful thanks to the advanced equipment."

"I see..." Asuna nodded in understanding as an idea came up. "Ne, Ophie-chan. Is there a chance we could ask Zilar to ask someone and bring the equipment here to operate Madoka-chan?"

Emu was awed at her idea and looked at Ophelia with a hopeful look. He hoped she could have a connection to bring the equipment to the hospital. "Can we Fee-chan?"

Ophelia nodded. "I can ask Genjuro-san if we can get consent to bring the appropriate equipment for Madoka's well-being and other people." She commented and smiled softly. "It also gives me an excuse to check my family and friends."

Emu met Ophelia's family and friends for the first time when she took him and the others to meet them in person. The genius gamer was speechless to see their unique looks and met Zilar's wife, Eve Maria Cadenzavna. Everyone except Ophelia meeting Maria is the doppelgänger of Poppy but their personality are opposites. It makes sense for everyone why Zilar often distanced himself from Poppy because they look the same except for the length of their hair and the flower accessories on Maria's head. The former goddess was happy seeing her loved ones and reuniting with them.

"I hope they would agree and we'll be able to cure her somehow and bring back her smile." Emu whispered filled with worry and sympathy for Madoka to have a Tumor at a very young age.