𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Emu and Ophelia are carrying Tougou when Poppy appears out of nowhere to take Tougou away from them. "I knew you could do it, Emu and Ophie-chan!" Poppy is proud to see those two succeed in saving Tougou's life.

"We could've done it without help." Ophelia pointed out weakly. "All it ends well.. apart from injuries." She chuckled weakly. The former goddess is desperate to have a holiday vacation and have time to relax herself.

"Thank you so much." Tougou thanked his saviors.

"I can't wait to see what you do next..." Emu spoke up and looked forward to what kind of game that Tougou needed to develop next. "As a fan of your games, that is."

"I'm not a gamer like Emu here." Ophelia pointed to Emu and he playfully glared at her. "You have a brighter future ahead of you, Tougou-kun."

Akari and the others join in to surround Takeru. "Takeru!" Akari smiles relieved to see him.

"Thank goodness you're safe, Akari." Takeru sighed relieved to see her alive and breathing while Akari smiled back.

"Same goes for you." Makoto spoke up and was relieved to see his friend.

"I believed in you." Alain spoke up as his fate never wavers to Takeru.

Takeru smiles and moves forward, however, he's losing consciousness and collapses in front of them.

Emu and Ophelia saw it as they were heading towards him. Akari kneels to check his condition worriedly. "Takeru?"

"Takeru!"

"Takeru!"

"Takeru-dono!"

"What's happening? Why?"

Emu shoves them. "Excuse me!" and puts his finger to feel his pulse. "There's no pulse."

Ophelia gasped in shock and couldn't feel Takeru's aura. "I-I-I-I-I can't sense his aura, Emu." She informed him and kneeled right next to Emu.

"Can you heal him, Ophelia-sama?" Alain asked the former goddess and remembered Onari informed Ophelia's healing abilities.

"I-we need to regain his pulse back so I can heal him." Ophelia answered truthfully trying her best not to panic in front of them.

"Start chest compression now, Emu." Ophelia ordered him.

"Yes!" Emu begins to do it.

"No..." Akari muttered holding her head. "No...!" She wailed and couldn't stand to lose Takeru again.

"Open your eyes! Takeru-kun!" Emu pleads while doing chest compression.

"Takeru-kun, please! You fulfilled your promise to save Akari-chan's life! Everyone needs you and she needs you!" Ophelia exclaimed.

Onari shook his head. "Just... just stop it, please!" He tried to stop Emu but Ophelia pushed him away.

"No! I know you can hear us Takeru-kun! Everyone is waiting for you to come back to them!" Ophelia cried and placed her hands above Emu's hand. "Keep doing it, we're going to save him!" Her eyes flashed blue and her hands were covered in a light aura.

"Mezame (A song awakes)
Sasou uta o (It beckons and calls)
Hito wa (Spirits heed)
Kokoro de (The ceaseless tune)
Kurikaesu (Deep within their hearts)
Hikari (I wish to shine)
Kie ta sora ni (My love into the skies)
Ai o (From which the light)
Tomosu yo ni (Has left and disappeared)"