Teaching a dog.

Burt sat on the Couch going through test Papiers and criticizing Jerrys taste, summer was texting. "Collecting coins, I did that." He said as jerry stopped changing the channels.

Jerry looked suprised. "Realy?" he spoke hapily maybe he had something in common with his brother in law.

"To throw them at cars that drove under a bridge, Jerry don't get your hopes up." They then saw snuffles come to them which burt thought was a stupid Name for a snow White dog.

"What?" Jerry asked the dog looking at him, burt wanted to comment but he thought it would be funnier to see Jerry fail at getting a dog outside. "What? Why are you looking at me? You want to go outside?" Jerry stood up and opened the door" Outside?" Jerry looked at the dog and burt let out a smirk as snuffles peed on the floor.

"Are you kidding me?! Come on!"

"Ewww!"

"Good Job, snuffles you punished them for giving you an unfitting Name."

"What's wrong?" Morty came most likely Hearing his angry dad.

"Your idiot dog!" He pointed at the pee stain. Burt just chuckled thinking it was funny that an idiot calls something smarter then him an idiot.

"Oh, he he didn't mean it, dad. Did you, snuffles? You're a good Boy." Morty told snuffles Petting him and making Baby noises.

"Don't praise him now, Morty! He just peed on the carpet! Bad dog! Bad!" Jerry grabbed snuffels and pushed his head on to the carpet. Burt responded with a gun to jerry's face.

"Jerry sit down let the dog go." Jerry gulped and let go, second later burt threw a disk at the pee stain which turned to foam and latly disapeard. "There happy?" Jerry stayed silent as rick came into the room.

"Morty, come on. I need your help tonight." He said taking morties arm and looked at burt. "We're just going to a few blocks. Come on, Morty." He didn't care.

Jerry stood up. "Hey, wait, hold on a second, Rick. You wouldn't by any chance have some sort of crazy science thing you could whip up that might help make this dog a little smarter, would you?" Burt raised a brow at that.

Rick rolled his eyes looking at his son to take this which was light shake of his head. "I thought the whole point of having a dog was to feel superior, Jerry. If I were you, I wouldn't pull that thread."

Jerry decided to put his foot down for once. "Listen, Rick, if you're gonna stay here rent-free and use my son for your stupid science, the least you could do is put a little bit of it to use for the family. You make that dog smart or Morty's grounded!" Burt sighed remembering reason why he didn't Show his smart much: Because some moron always want stuff.

Summer just laughed and morty complained.

"Boy, you really got me up against a wall this time, Jerry." He said Walking a few sounds of a drill is heard and he Comes back. "Here I modified to work on d-dog, why did you make this?"

"So the annoying students can pass their grade and I don't have to see their faces anymore."

Rick placed the helmet on snuffles. "All right, Ruffles What's his Name?"

Morty corrected him. "Snuffles."

"Snuffles, shake." The dog did as told. "Roll over." he rolled over. "Go to the bath room." And snuffles went to bathroom took a shit and came back.

"Holly crap!" Jerry said.

"No way!" Summer said amazed at the dog.

Burt saw this and said. "So his basically Jerry?"