Brain in a jar.

Burt slept through the night and woke up with his brain in a jar. "Fuck" A robotic voice said what what he wanted to say.

"Oh you're finally awake!" Zigerion prince walked to brain jar. "Oh how ironic that the brain of ricks son is used as the processor! HAHAHAHAAA!" He left and burt brain just sighed. "Worst birthday ever!"

"Hahah Oh my god, Rick. How dumb are you? You're inside a simulation of a simulation...inside another giant simulation! W-we never had the recipe for concentrated dark matter. But we do now! We do now, sucka!" Nebulon said

"You simulated my grandsons genitalia?! Y-y-you bunch of diabolical sons of bitches!" Rick said

"Kevin fought real hard to supervise that project." Someone said

"You said you weren't gonna tell anyone! I'm never gonna live this down, am I?" Kevin said

"All right. Okay. All right, great. Wonderful. You win. Can we go home now?" Rick said

"I don't know. Can you?" A Zigerion said

"Ha!," Nebulon fist bumps the guy, "Nice. Okay, okay. Show this gullible turd to his shuttle. I'm done with him. Oh, wait. Let me get a picture," He snaps a selfie of himself with Rick, "Aww. Look at his face. He's trying to figure out if He's in a simulation still. Are you, Rick? Are you? You're not. Or are you? Oh, a-and, by the way, I don't have discolored butthole flaps. That was part of the simulation." Nebulon said

"Oh. Uh, sir, should I cancel that appointment, then?" Cynthia said

"Yeah! Of course you should!" Then he whispers to Cynthia "No, keep it. Move it up, actually, if you can." Nebulon said

He watches Rick and Jerry get in the shuttle. "Oh and we killed your son!" He said smiling as Jerry jumped from seat grabbing the window.

"Beth's going kill me!" Jerry said trying not to cry.

"All right, everybody. Two parts Plutonic quarks... One part cesium.... A-and listen, I'm sorry for shouting earlier. I-I couldn't ask for a better staff. I love you guys, and I love all your families. Don't Forget burt who processed all the Simulations and we hope to have long and rich relationship."

Burt jar. "f*ck you!" They just laughed at him and burt was already imagining all ways to kill them, but he already knew he would die with These idiots.

readies water bottle "And the final ingredient..." Everything explodes and the jar flies through space. In the endless void he wished he just died then and there, but sadly that wasn't fate, as he laughed remembering all the dead fools on the ship. "Good Job morons! YOU FORGOT BASIC SUPER CHEMISTRY!" He yelled flying through space passing Pluto.

Rick landed the ship and Jerry was hyperventilating. "rick please tell me you know a away to bring burt from the dead!" Jerry said about fall to the ground and cry.

Rick rolled his eyes and went inside. "Dad have you seen Burt? He hasn't called or anything."

He took a gulp from his flask. "He said his g-going to have b-birthday Weekend in Los Vegas." Beth raised a brow "H-he said he didn't want anyone c-calling because he will be balls deep-"

"Dad no! I don't need that Picture." Beth left the living room and Jerry came inside.

"Ok I need a hair or something with a bit of dna, If beth finds out we're both screwed!" Rick said to Jerry who ran up stairs.

It lasted a few hours before he went through a wormhole and landed on a planted that looked like a dessert. "I'm going to be boiled... I wish someone would just break this fucking jar an-" A mouse like creature came and then the jar noticed the destroyed cars around them.