No sex bots

Burt was in the garage Playing his keytar. He watched the door open and his old car/space ship enter. "What's for breakfast?" Rick asked, as morty's new "toy" followed him. "Yea, he got that. He thought it looked cool." Burt sighed getting ear muffs.

He ate breakfast not hearing the squeaking before he got pulled by his dad into Morty's bed room about to punch rick if he started undressing. "Oh a sex ball." Morty and Rick looked at Burt. "I have been around, spring break is a great time to sleep with aliens and robots. But you better catch before it explodes into a firework!"

Rick jumped on top. "Come on you little!" Summer and the rest of the smiths came into the room.

"Ok this is unacceptable! oh." She said seeing rick on the ball.

"What is going on?" Jerry asked seeing the flying ball.

Rich fell off the ball and now started flying around and dropped a baby alien in Morty's arms. "All right, Uh-oh,"

Beth was shocked "Uh-oh"? What is that?!"

Rick turned it off screw driver. "Hmm, I think Morty's robot was designed for more than long weekends," He looked at the inner mechanism "Genetic compiler, incubation chamber, Yep, This here's some kind of baby maker, and that there's half Morty, half." He Burped. "Who - who knows wh-what?"

Rick sighed. "Burt do the thing." Said person got a plasma gun and prepared to shoot. Everyone of the smiths except rick block. "Wo no! No! Burt no!" There was mix of that.

Beth was the first speak after yelling ended. "What do you think you're doing?!"

"Oh come on! You guys quarantined the house after summer brought olives from mexico and your threw away my mezcal!" Burt said still angry about the bottle he never got to open.

Rick took over. "I mean, this thing could grow to the size of Delaware, I mean, it might eat brains and exhale space aids, We got to be careful," Burt Nodded putting his gun away, because he knew they wouldn't let him kill the alien.

Morty came closer. "I lost chance to be careful rick, I'm a father now! You know, It's time to be responsible. Isn't that right-" Rick yelled."Don't name it."

"Morty junior." Morty Burt face palming at the originality.

"Oh crap he named it." Rick said giving a frustrated look into the wall.

"Well dad it's a living thing, and it's half human." Beth argued. While Morty and Jerry looked over the new born thing.

Jerry came to add something pointless. "And it was born on american soil, which entitles it—"

Beth placed a hand on Jerry should to stop him wasting time. "Jerry majoring civics was your mistake, don't punish us for it."

Rick groaned as burt carried the sex bot. "Fine I'm gonna take this thing to my work shop and do a little bit of investigating. Do not, let that thing out of your site! It looks harmless now but it can grow into something dangerous,"

Jerry decided to do a reference. "Like the insane clown posse."

Rick looked at him unimpressed. "Yes, good one jerry, 2003 called it wants it's easy target back." Burt left the room rick following him.

Burt had black jump suit on that hid his face with multiple weapons. "Why can't we just poison it? Or i don't know give it a lobotomy." Burt asked while Rick was going through the robots insides and he just ignored Burt even if he agreed with him. "Out"

Summer came in. "Whatcha doing?"

"Well, I can't solve the problem my way, thanks to your family's primitive biological hang-ups, Gross, I might have just touched one of Morty's loads, But maybe I can find suitable parents for Morty Jr, on this robot's home world, which is,,," A hologram showed. "Gazorpazorp in the Andromeda system, - Scoot, Summer," He walked to the the garage door to open a portal.