[Fatui Harbinger with Hugger Male Reader]

[Dottore]🧪
-He would be too busy experiment on few subjects at his lab. You came out of nowhere and hug him from behind which make him startled but he calm down since it was you, and he will lean onto your hug. He would grumble and sigh as he lean his head onto your chest while he nuzzle onto your chest mumbling non things.

[Pantalone]💰
-During his break from work, you could often find him in his office or his bedroom. You saw him getting ready to sleep while he wore few product face cream to keep his face clean and silky. He is on his robe as you slowly sneak behind him and hug him from behind. Pantalone gasp little but it was you of course he chuckle and let you do hug him while he continue applying face cream on his face.

[Tartaglia]🐳
-After he came back trip to Liyue, you quickly ran to him and jump at him giving big hug. Childe startled but he laugh as he accept your hug attack. You really miss him, he miss you too. He nuzzle onto your neck while you glad he came back safely.

[Capitano]⚔️
-He kinda not a type of person who really into hugs. You can't help but test him if he pulled away or accept it. You approach him face to face before you hug him. You nuzzle onto his chest. Capitano hesitate, but since it's from you he will gladly accept it. Little did you know, Capitano enjoy your hugs than other hugs.

[Pierro]🎭
-Not type person like Capitano who is also not into hugs. But you do it anyway. This time you open your arm wide. Pierro was confused what you doing but he realised what you doing infront of him. He sigh before he approach you and hug you before he nuzzle onto your hair.