[Fatui Harbinger with dragon hybrid Male Reader]

[Dottore]🧪
-He would probably experiment on you little. Although if he went too far you need to tell him stop many time again and again. He would lay his body on your tail and pay with your scales and examine them like as if he admiring museum art. He would compared his hand with your claw hand and see how big you are. Although be careful around his clones..they get super touchy..

[Pantalone]💰
-He would gasp. He was thinking how beautiful you are even in dragon form. He often feel your scales and of course he will chuckle if you wrap your tail around him. He would also took picture of you many time so he can save the picture and keep it to himself. He also like your tall and big body which make him melt especially during cuddles.

[Tartaglia]🐳
-He is amazed. He does seen dragon before but he never seen somebody is hybrid dragon. You would sometimes teased his height and laugh at him. But oh boy..as soon he transform into Foul Legacy your screw. He is taller than you. He would tease you back as he laugh. But for beside you both laugh. At least you both have fun laughing at each other height.

[Capitano]⚔️
-He silent. However, he isn't silent like real silent. He admire your tail, scales, horn, and your hand claws. He kinda bit shock that your form is almost taller than him. He kinda felt jealous but he can't help but be amazed at your height and your looks. He likes it when you wrap your tail around him. (that is his favourite part about your dragon.)

[Pierro]🎭
-Well this seen everything in his life anyway. He seen dragon and any type of dragon.He's not surprise. He like caressing your scale tail and maybe trace his finger around your claws hands and admire your height. But he is way taller than you, so you lose. He would give kiss on your horn and your back hand.