[Fatui Harbinger with Male Reader Angelic Hybrid]

Dottore🧪
-Well, he would be interest on your new appearance to him. He never seen you with wings before. But you might need to careful with this man..he would attempt to pull feather off your wings and experiment on them with excuse "Just for science".

Pantalone💰
-He would absolute adore your new looks. He never seen you in your original form. Your angelic wings caught his eyes. He would caressing your wings gently. When your wings is messy from flying he have will immediately pull out brush with word "Let me brush it dear~ it's so messy"

Tartaglia🐳
-Oh, he just amused not surprise at all. He would be amazed and maybe think you are some sort of angelic god. Whenever you leaving to go flying around at night he would plead and begging to come with you and ride on your back (No dirty thoughts ;]) and enjoy the breeze winds.

Capitano⚔️
-an gentlemen indeed. Around your original appearance he would be careful. But he didn't ask permission to caressing your wings, but do you care? No you don't. You just let him be while he caressing those feather gently with his claw hands.

Pierro🎭
-He is not surprise or amuse. He already know but not in weird way. He will kiss your wings gently and caressing your wings either with his glove on or without glove on. His hand is soft that make your wings flutters little