10

Hey everyone
So before starting the chapter I would like to take a minute or two of yours .

First I would like to thank all of you to show me so much love .

This book is almost about to complete 1k reads and 100 votes but no comments 🥲.

I would really love if you all can atleast do 1 comment on each the chapters. It would be really helpful for me and motivate me , excite me to write .

So I hope you all will do this for me.
Love you all💗.

Enjoy reading 💋.

~

"I am happy that now they both are getting married but somewhere I am feeling guilty that we should have not lied about the illness" .

I heard dad saying. What is he talking about?.

"Yes , you are right. It is like we cheated them but we all know that they both will be happy with each other" .

His father replied back .

"Can someone tell me what's happening?" Rishabh asked .

"Tell him" mumma said to papa .

"Umm beta , actually your brother and Aarohi both have refused to marry each other for their professions and some more reasons but we wanted them to be together because we know that they will be best for each other but as they refused we had to make a plan as we know that they can do anything for their parents" .

Rishabh was shocked like he was hearing some ghost talking but me .

I was terribly shocked . What is happening?.

"We decided that I will fake that I am not well and I am sure that how much day I will now so I wanted to see her marry , she believed and then Arsh also agreed so yeah" . .

"So that means that you black mailed them , lied to them to tie them together right?" "Hmm" .

I felt like the floor below me just shifted . My hands were shaking and head was spinning.

My own parents lied to me . I felt devastated, heart broken .

How could they?

Even bhaiya was involved in all this? I never expected such a cheap thing from them .

I could feel my eyes getting watery . I turned around to leave from their , I felt like I couldn't stand anymore.

But I didn't realised that I sobbed to loud that someone heard it inside the room .

I quickly started running even though my leg was hurting but my heart was more .

"I think Aarohi heard us" bhaiya said and made his way out of the room but till then I had already unlocked the door and was inside my respective room .

I kept th card and my phone on the rack beside the bed and sat down feeling hurt .

Very much .

Tears made their way while I kept wiping them . I am sure my expensive makeup has been ruined .

But what was the need? They could have simply told me or they could have wait for some years .

What was the reason behind doing this all so early.

Do they hate me? I am their own daughter then why? I never thought that they will do something like this and bhaiya , I trusted him the most but he also broke my trust like a glass .